• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Patrick's not taking request now haha [Headshot FULL][Full Body FULL]

CopperBunnie

Ice Cream Lover
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Really sorry but I have to deal with some irl issues so I am not doing request anyomore for now.

READ ME!
1. It is not a cute style (I lied it is sometimes cute)
2. Two options: headshot/full body(may be half body? it depends), each two slots.
3. If you choose full body, it will be nice if you indicate which pose you want it to be (ideally including references)
4. I accept anything human (haha) I may be able to add other things if drawing full body, so please ask me if I can do that or not.
5. It takes time, so...
6. I am still new to this style. I will try my best but...
7. Feel free to comment!
8. One request per person. If you want more, you can visit my shop!
Samples (just finished them!)
Headshot
dio.png
yasvo.png
Full body (I don't really have good samples since I am just starting...this whole thread will be a better reference!)
There will not be background unless you have a very clear idea exactly what you want.
penutbutter.png

Just a random doodle

Headshot slots:
1. Oldcatlady
2. HungryForCereal

Full body slots:
1. punctuallyAbsent

THANK YOU!

Last edited:
Could I request a full body of this character? Maybe sitting under some stars if you do include a background? If not just sitting. Any pose would do but I have this reference. Ty for considering

Attachments

• images (6)~2.jpeg
    images (6)~2.jpeg
    11.5 KB · Views: 9
Could I request a full body of this character? Maybe sitting under some stars if you do include a background? If not just sitting. Any pose would do but I have this reference. Ty for considering
Accepted! It is definitely a challenge and I will try my best.
Post automatically merged:

ooo i love your style! would love a headshot of my oc if you’re interested!! tysm for considering!
Wow she is so cute! You get the first slot!
[/QUOTE]
Ooo this is a super cool artstyle, if you'd like to consider here's my island rep for a headshot :> https://toyhou.se/7153641.ratio/gallery
Ty! Your island rep is so cool!

Last edited:
I just want to say that I'm super proud of you posting here! <3 <3 <3 I might request something later.
I still have to figure out what I want to buy from your shop >_<

oooh your art is so nice!! i’d love for you to consider a full-body of my island rep if you ever have time or feel like it! a pose like this would be great but really anything would be fine:
2BA31546-603C-47A7-BC2E-2102DBB1BA00.jpeg

and maybe a yellow background of sorts? but any/no background that’s easiest for you would be perfectly okay! <3

AECAFDEE-25A1-4905-AB75-6010E36C53D4.jpeg
6EC09D02-8EBD-436C-BC74-A0D1274546E8.jpeg

oooh your art is so nice!! i’d love for you to consider a full-body of my island rep if you ever have time or feel like it! a pose like this would be great but really anything would be fine:
View attachment 297378

and maybe a yellow background of sorts? but any/no background that’s easiest for you would be perfectly okay! <3

View attachment 297379View attachment 297380
Thank you! ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭*
I will put her on my schedule.

Hey! I'd love if you'd consider my girlie for a full body<3
(she has a skirt that's why I decided to add the ref as a skirt pose but colour it as you please if you want:))

Your art is so so good though!!

I don't mind background at all but a red sunset sky would be nice:)

Attachments

• 123174_62fe63d84-720x1234.jpg
    123174_62fe63d84-720x1234.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 20200804_103540.jpg
    20200804_103540.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 28
i'd love if you would consider my rep for a full body piece, please <3
(if you could, her hair is supposed to be dark purple and lower-back length, not short and lilac, thank you ^^)

and for a pose.. maybe like this?
umbrella color can be anything you like if you include it, but if you don't then just having the hands clasped behind her back might be nice!
43_parasolladyoras.png

hello Patrick. Could you draw him?

you can draw him however you like but draw him to look like a 20 year old something instead of a cute teenager? thanks!

Idk if you are still taking requests, but I want a random male with black hair, black brown eyes, and black clothes! I really love the style of your drawings! Keep it up!

Back