• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Patrick's not taking request now haha [Headshot FULL][Full Body FULL]

Hi, I’m in love with your art😭. I’d love if you could draw a headshot of someone! I’ll send you reference if you’d like to in a private message :) thanks! 💗

Can you give me a random picture for reference? haha
Oh yeah, sure! I kinda forgot lol

download.jpeg.jpg

UPDATE:
So I will actually close this from now (but I will open a new thread after I finish them) since I decide to completely change the form of the requests.
For people who have already requested, don’t worry, I will definitely finish your requests!
Thank you all for letting me draw your incredible characters, and you are welcome to request in my new thread! And shop of course haha, which I will also make some adjustments soon.
Lov

oooh your art is so nice!! i’d love for you to consider a full-body of my island rep if you ever have time or feel like it! a pose like this would be great but really anything would be fine:
View attachment 297378

and maybe a yellow background of sorts? but any/no background that’s easiest for you would be perfectly okay! <3

View attachment 297379View attachment 297380
I almost missed the heart on her face haha. omg she is so adorable thank you so much for letting me draw her >v<
fullbody_xara.png

Hey! I'd love if you'd consider my girlie for a full body<3
(she has a skirt that's why I decided to add the ref as a skirt pose but colour it as you please if you want:))

Your art is so so good though!!

I don't mind background at all but a red sunset sky would be nice:)
Here she is! I am going a little wild this time...
table.PNG

i'd love if you would consider my rep for a full body piece, please <3
(if you could, her hair is supposed to be dark purple and lower-back length, not short and lilac, thank you ^^)

and for a pose.. maybe like this?
umbrella color can be anything you like if you include it, but if you don't then just having the hands clasped behind her back might be nice!
43_parasolladyoras.png
(yes I didn't forget
Here she is! I did some experiment :)
umbrella.PNG

Back