• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing Paying for Sweaters!

Kovka

Emotional Artist
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Red Rose
Orange (Fruit)
Red Tulip
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Green Candy
Red Candy
Hello! I'd like some designs for my ables sisters please. This means you must be the creator, no QR codes! You have to be able to come to my town and put them up in my ables shop.

I'd like the following if you don't mind! Though you don't have to do all of them!!

- Argyle Sweater - Purple
- Argyle Sweater - Blue
- Sweater with scarf - Red/maroon scarf, cream/tan/brown sweater
- Sweater with scarf - Orange scarf, Cream/tan/brown sweater
- Button down sweater/Cardigan - Light Grey with light pink undershirt
- Button Down sweater/Cardigan - Light Grey with light blue undershirt

I need 1 or 2 more so if you have any that you've already made, lemme see! I may just want them!

I have a ton of items to trade, as well as bells. Just let me know what you're looking for!

I restarted my town so my siggy is not accurate, though the FC is the same!

Last edited:
Sorry but you can't use other peoples qr code machines in their town. You can only use it in your own town. You would have to have someone physically come to you and use your 3ds and then create what you want on your qr code machine in your town.
Your only option would be just qr codes.

Sorry but you can't use other peoples qr code machines in their town. You can only use it in your own town. You would have to have someone physically come to you and use your 3ds and then create what you want on your qr code machine in your town.
Your only option would be just qr codes.
I'm aware of this. in fact it's exactly what I stated at the beginning of my post. but...thank you, I guess.

Also, that's not true about using my 3ds. They can have the patterns with them when they visit my town, talk to mabel, and put them up. I've done it before.

Last edited:
Back