• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Pekoe (villager)

Shyganyon

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (3) +
Pekoe is a normal female cub, and she is moving on the 18th. I am not asking for any bells in return. Please leave a reply if you're interested, and we can arrange something. Many thanks

Pekoe.jpg

Last edited:
Pekoe is a normal female cub, and she is moving on the 18th. I am not asking for any bells in return. The only thing is that I'm kind of new to this so you may have to walk me through the process a little. Please leave a reply or PM if you're interested, and we can arrange something. Many thanks
Oohh! I'll take him! When he packs his boxes im supposed to talk to him, then he'll move over when he gets convinced, may I please get him?

Oh my sweet biscuits... so cute! I'd like to be a back up if it falls through with Mya, please please ^_^ I say "Pico" a lot.. so it would be really fun to have a character with that name.

...is this one new to New Leaf? I've never seen it before.

Pekoe's first game was City Folk, which is strange because before New Leaf I had never seen her before either.

Back