• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling *・゜゚・*:.。.:* percys shoppe + services*:.。.:*・゜゚

retrosodas

☆・.。*∽
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (16) +
*・゜゚・*:.。.:* percys shoppe + services*:.。.:*・゜゚

PLEASE LIKE MY POST SO I RESPOND
*・゜゚・*:.。...。.:*・゜゚・*
WELCOME
check my list below!!
✨ basket of normal fruit (9, your choice)
✨ undiscovered fossil
✨ counterfeit paintings
✨ kk slider cds
✨ any orderables (ask if i have them, first!)
✨ any normal flowers
✨ any normal tools
�� basket of perfect peaches (9)
�� any rare/breeded flower (ask if i have them, first!)
�� any silver tools (minus the silver axe!)
�� any customed item
�� real paintings
�� bush starts/tree saplings
�� bamboo
�� fertilizer
�� gemstones/crystals
�� custom designs (clothing, hat, or flag)
�� town weeding
�� any gracie grace item (currently in the sweet series)

Last edited:
I'd love some pink roses if you have them of course, (Also how many can i get for 2 TBT?)
A silver Axe, Pink Azalea Bushes, and that's about it. uwu

Don't know how much that would be but I figure that's a start. Also my timezone is EST I'm avalible from 3 PM to 9 PM. I can pickup.

Last edited:
I'd love some pink roses if you have them of course, (Also how many can i get for 2 TBT?)
A silver Axe, Pink Azalea Bushes, and that's about it. uwu

Don't know how much that would be but I figure that's a start. Also my timezone is EST I'm avalible from 3 PM to 9 PM. I can pickup.
aa, i don’t have a silver axe! i’m so sorry! you can get 1 pink rose for 2 tbt! i have 2 on me rn, so if you want both of them, i can sell them for 4tbt! how many bushes do you want?

I'd like six pink azalea bushes, please! Also, don't worry about the pink roses, I'll pass.

I'd like six pink azalea bushes, please! Also, don't worry about the pink roses, I'll pass.
alrighty! then it’ll be 12 tbt! feel free to send the bells my way,, ill let you know when the order is ready! ^^

Last edited:
@MayorEiffel your order is ready for pickup! send the bells and i’ll add you!! ^^

Hello! Do you have any blue roses or blue hydrangea starts? :)

hello!! ^^ i have some starts, how many do you need?? i have 2 blue roses!!

I'd like 6 starts if you could please :) and I'll buy both of the roses if thats okay. I'm ready now if you are!

I'd like 6 starts if you could please :) and I'll buy both of the roses if thats okay. I'm ready now if you are!
i’m doing tours with my boyfriend,, so please give me a second to put together your order/ get off of multiplayer! please send the bells and i’ll get started! it should be,, 16 tbt!

i’m doing tours with my boyfriend,, so please give me a second to put together your order/ get off of multiplayer! please send the bells and i’ll get started! it should be,, 16 tbt!
sure thing :) tbt has been sent

alrighty! you’ve been added! my friend code is in my sidebar!

- - - Post Merge - - -

let me know when, and i’ll open my gates up! ^^

Haii! I would like to order 10 white azaleas, along with but do you have any purple flowers in any type? c:

Back