• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling *・゜゚・*:.。.:* percys shoppe + services*:.。.:*・゜゚

Haii! I would like to order 10 white azaleas, along with but do you have any purple flowers in any type? c:
i can totally get you those azaleas! i have purple tulips, purple violets, and purple roses, how many do you need?

i can totally get you those azaleas! i have purple tulips, purple violets, and purple roses, how many do you need?

That's awesome! Would 10 be okay? Or maybe 5 at the most..? ^^;

Last edited:
Hi, there! I'd be interested in buying 3 sapphires, 3 silver nuggets, 3 gold nuggets and 3 rubies. That makes 24 TBT!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, forgot to ask if you have these currently, hehe.

Hi, there! I'd be interested in buying 3 sapphires, 3 silver nuggets, 3 gold nuggets and 3 rubies. That makes 24 TBT!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, forgot to ask if you have these currently, hehe.

hmm,, i don’t have any on me rn,, but i can definitely try to get some for you!

Back