• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Perfect apples??

Animal Crossing Rocks

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Silver Mailbox
So I had a perfect apple tree growing in my town. This morning, I went to check on it to see a neighbor's house being built where it was!!! Does anyone know how to get another perfect fruit or have a perfect apple to spare??

They can grow randomly on your regular fruit trees.
If that never happens, you can attempt to force it with fertilizer.

Aw. :c That really sucks.
Shake all of your apples trees and hope another one grows. :c Fertilizer helps, but it's not available until the last expansion.
I have perfect apples growing in my town, but the trees haven't finished growing yet. ;_; If no one else gives you some by the time my trees have finished growing, I can give you some.

I have a few perfect peach trees growing as well, if you want when they are done I can hook you up with some as well.

I have a few perfect peach trees growing as well, if you want when they are done I can hook you up with some as well.

If the native fruit is apples then only a normal peach would grow if one was planted in that town sadly, only the native fruits can be perfect in a town :( (You can have more little gold bum fruits for yourself!!)

I lost my Perfect Pear to the tree dying, cause I planted it to close to something else.
Really hope I can get another soon.....

Aw. :c That really sucks.
Shake all of your apples trees and hope another one grows. :c Fertilizer helps, but it's not available until the last expansion.
I have perfect apples growing in my town, but the trees haven't finished growing yet. ;_; If no one else gives you some by the time my trees have finished growing, I can give you some.

Thanks for the offer! :)

Back