• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Perfect Fruit question! :o!

IcasHimder

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Say you start out a new game, and your perfect fruit is oranges. And one tree has a perfect orange on it, instead of planting it, you sell it. Now what I'm wondering is, will there be any perfect fruit spawns on any normal trees at any point? Or is planting a perfect fruit tree the only way to get more perfect fruit?

I would appreciate the help, and sorry if this is in the wrong place! :D

There will be one eventually, but it could be a while. :| Someone can give you one.

Planting perfect fruit gives you perfect fruit trees, but normal trees can give you perfect fruit too.

I had one on my first week of playing and sadly I ate it. Haven't seen another one since.
I got the game on june 9th by the way

Haha, I sold my perfect fruit, too! I'd never played an Animal Crossing game before this one, so I had no clue about planting fruit until my boyfriend told me. And even he didn't know you could plant perfect fruits, for some reason. I'm guessing it's a new feature unique to New Leaf? Well, I'm still waiting for my next perfect fruit, I want it to be due to luck, not to somebody giving it to me! :)

Haha, I sold my perfect fruit, too! I'd never played an Animal Crossing game before this one, so I had no clue about planting fruit until my boyfriend told me. And even he didn't know you could plant perfect fruits, for some reason. I'm guessing it's a new feature unique to New Leaf? Well, I'm still waiting for my next perfect fruit, I want it to be due to luck, not to somebody giving it to me! :)

Perfect Fruit is new to Animal Crossing. :)

I have never gotten a perfect fruit after that first one (that yes I sold too!). I got one as a gift from a friend and grew a few from that.

Supposedly if you bury fertilizer next to a regular tree of your native fruit it increases the chance of a perfect fruit, but no idea if that works, when I realized I didn't want a golden shovel I quit buying fertilizer.

Accidentally sold mine the first day I got animal crossing. I just recently gotten a letter from my mom and she had a perfect apple attached. Planted it, now I have all perfect apple trees.

Or you can go to the Re-Tail boards and ask to buy one of your perfect native fruits, some people are nice enough to give it to you for free c:

pretty sure a villager destroyed my perfect fruit tree
its okay though because a kind user sold them to me uwu

Back