• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Perfect Fruit & Roses Needed: Purple Pink & White

LisaIsEatingTacoBell

Zombie Defense Squad
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
5908-3327-3397
Tasty Cake
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (12) +
Not sure how many roses I'll be needing, so I'll be taking them as they come!

I need:

• Purple
  • Pink
  • White

I also need perfect fruit! I probably wont be buying as many of these as I will be the roses.

I need:

• Perfect Pears
  • Perfect Peaches
  • Perfect Cherries
  • Perfect Oranges

I can pay in IGB, maybe TBT. I also have around 26 yellow roses I'd be happy to trade.

So, yeah! Make me an offer! ♥

Last edited:
I have 9 white roses, 5 pink roses and 2 purple roses and would be looking for 20tbt for the lot if that works?

I can give you 2 baskets of perfect peaches for free, and I've got 6 purple roses and 3 pink roses that you can name your price for!

I have tons of perfect oranges you can have free let me know how many you would like and you can pick them up and visit Lottie in my campground for free (optional) or I can drop them off whatever works best!

I have tons of perfect oranges you can have free let me know how many you would like and you can pick them up and visit Lottie in my campground for free (optional) or I can drop them off whatever works best!

Awh, thats awesome! Thank you! You can drop them off, I'll let you know when I'm ready to host!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have some perfect pears!

How much were you looking to get for them? c:

Darn, I can't top that! XD

i have lot white rose ,you can come pick up just don't pick up any other items ,let me know ^^

Last edited:
Back