• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Perfect Fruit ?

MademRachel

The Lil Mermaid
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
I got the town of pears :3

Also i had one perfect fruit on my tree
O-O

How does it happen, aslo if i plant it would i be able to get more
perfect pears ??

You can plant a perfect fruit, but the fruit will get rotten after a few harvests (you can't plant non-native perfect fruit in your town). You can sell it for more money than a regular fruit.

That 1 perfect fruit we get at the start of the game isn't the only one we'll get, right? >_>

I hope we don't just get 1 perfect fruit at the beginning of the game - I didn't check my trees before Nook set up my house, and I think I had one on one of the trees he removed!! I caught a glimpse of it as some of the trees 'disappeared' when he started talking. Doh!!!

EDIT: FOUND IT! I have pears, so the perfect pears look very, very similar to the regular ones (which are more yellow-ish this time around - I liked the greener ones in City Folk). I have to take back all of the bad things I said about Nook earlier....

Last edited:
I think it'll just randomly appear throughout the game, but I'm not sure. I considered planting my perfect apple, but I Didn't because I figured it would just grow a regular apple tree and I'd waste the fruit.

When you first move in, there's a single perfect fruit somewhere in your town. If you plant it, it will grow more perfect fruit. But the tree will die after you harvest perfect fruit off of it a certain number of times. But then you can just replant another.

So you only get 1 perfect fruit in the whole game? Will we be able to get any more? Because I derped and accidently sold my perfect pear. Not my brightest moment.

i have perfect cherries ... and planted it ... sooo i hope i haven't made a huge mistake. does anyone know how much more money it sells for? thaaaanksss!

Here's what the Animal Crossing Wiki says about Perfect Fruit: "If you sell it, though, don't fret because another "perfect" fruit can appear on your native fruit trees in the future." Also: "Fertilizer will increases the chance of trees growing perfect fruit, also using a golden shovel increases the chance."

It's from here: http://acwiki3ds.wikispaces.com/Fruit

Same as Cottonball; though I had a bit of a dumb moment and planted it RIGHT beside of my house. I completely forgot about the whole..trees needing space thing. Nnn oh boy; I hope I get another soon!

I got a Perfect Orange earlier today, and luckily I saved it just in case!
I'm glad that I can plant it to grow some more perfect fruit. ^_^

Back