• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Perfect Town Status is finally mine!

Dr J

Everything is Awesome!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Red Candy
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
Blue Candy
Yellow Candy
Green Candy
I finally did it! I've finally managed to join the ranks of the proud owners of perfect towns! =D (now I just need to get some Jacob's Ladder's to appear for me)

Congrats! ^-^ I have all crappy PWPs, so I haven't reached Perfect Town yet... Because I don't built anything. <_<

You'll get there eventually, don't worry. And I'm more than happy to help you finish projects in your town if need be.

That would be nice. XD I have barely any money, so I can't afford the cool PWPs that people like. I'm horrible at beetle hunting >:U Derp

Seriously, come join the Open Social Chat room. We'll end your bell woes.

edit: there's a link in my sig if your interested. Though I'm the only one in the chatroom at the moment.

Last edited:
(deep sigh)
Thanks friend. You ruined my town. Throw all the stuff on the ground and then not tell me.
I had my perfect town, and I was close to getting the golden watering can and my friend threw all my 3rd character's stuff on the ground to buy out some of the stores, and then she "forgot" to pick the stuff up and "forgot" to tell me she put stuff down. -.-
We don't talk anymore. It's not the first time she's ruined my game. :/

But congrats. :)

Last edited:
I discovered I had a perfect town a few days ago. How? I found a jacob's ladder in my town! xD I was so excited. I picked it up, put it in my house, and did a happy dance. I wasn't even trying for a perfect town, it just happened!

I now have 2 more jacob's ladders that have grown. Yay perfection! :3

I have never had a perfect town xD I guess I'll eventually get it since I am starting to get better PWPs. It's not that important to me though.

Back