• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Perfect Town

CHR:)S

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
When it comes to having a perfect town, the only bonus is the golden watering can, and the option to build an improved town hall, correct?

My plan is to.. start trying to get a perfect town ASAP. Like, within the first few days, I will begin tearing up the town to make it "perfect". I will also spare my bells so that when I reach the perfect status I can buy the improved town hall ASAP, so that I can stop dealing with the "perfect town".

I want to do this so that later in the game I don't have to worry about getting a perfect town later, so that I can just focus on making my town the way I like it instead of already put community projects, paths, flowers, trees, etc, and then decide to get the perfect town, and then have to tear up my work to make my town perfect.

So after you get the golden can/town hall appearance, you have no need to uphold the perfect town status, correct?

Also, what are the requirements for a perfect town? I know it's something like x flowers x trees in per acre. But how large/small is an acre?

Perfect towns also give you Jacob's Ladders.

Perfect towns just look nice (also I think you unlock the floral community projects from it)

I have no idea what the specifications for a perfect town in this game are, but if you plant flowers everywhere and **** you'll have it in no time

Perfect towns also give you Jacob's Ladders.

Perfect towns just look nice (also I think you unlock the floral community projects from it)

I have no idea what the specifications for a perfect town in this game are, but if you plant flowers everywhere and **** you'll have it in no time
Ugh, how do you get that flower? Random spawn in a perfect town?

By the way, how do flower hybrids work? How do you put two flowers together? By planting them next to each other?

Hm.. Maybe due to this I'll get a perfect town then try my best to build my desired town look around it.

yeah its a random spawn in a perfect town. it takes, like 16 days to get a perfect town, you're sure to get one in that time

hybrids have totally changed in this game, they have genes and all this **** i have no idea, wild flowers are different to bagged flowers so i dont even know.

yeah its a random spawn in a perfect town. it takes, like 16 days to get a perfect town, you're sure to get one in that time

hybrids have totally changed in this game, they have genes and all this **** i have no idea, wild flowers are different to bagged flowers so i dont even know.
lol ok thanks

Dont worry Just unlock the island and you will get to 100k on that day you unlock it :)

I gotta thank valerie because I found alot of sharks on her island to get to 100k

I heard that community projects contribute to perfect town status and I also heard that it is easier even if Beautiful Town isn't in effect.

I will also be trying to get Perfect Town near the start so that I may make my town the way I want it. Hope there is a guide out by the time of our release.

Actually it wasn't that difficult to reach perfect town status in previous games. Just plant many (and I mean many!) flowers. In wild world and city folk I had way too many trees, because I love to live in a forest-like village with fruit orchards. They told me I should chop some of them down but I planted flowers instead and after a certain amount my town suddenly was perfect.

i have planted alot of trees,pelly told me to chop down some trees so i did and i have planted alot of flowers,but i haven't got a perfect town!do you think that i have continue doing this?:confused:

i have planted alot of trees,pelly told me to chop down some trees so i did and i have planted alot of flowers,but i haven't got a perfect town!do you think that i have continue doing this?:confused:

no weeds. no dead flowers. no trash.

lots of trees and lots of flowers. also lots of projects! (well, it couldn't hurt)

i did that i think i will keep doing this,there is no weeds or trash nothing except trees and flowers!
i think i have to try harder!

Back