• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Perfect Town?

XTheLancerX

Dedicated Gamer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Small Mailbox
Is the perfect town thing still the same as before? The 16x16 acres with like 12-16 trees per acre and like 4+flowers (I think thats what it was) ? And does the beach count too? I don't really think it should because it is so small and is so cut off from everything else. I don't know, just curious because I want to get the perfect town before I start going insane with community projects because you will have no room and it will be a pain in the butt to mark the acres and get a sufficient amount of trees ect.

The rating depends on three areas: Cleanliness, Abundant Nature, and Abundant Living

Cleanliness means:
1) less than 10 weeds
2) less than 10 items on the ground (not counting sea shells, fruit, mushrooms, flowers, buried fossils, buried gyroids, buried Pitfall Seeds)
3) no garbage (Empty Can, Boot, Old Tire, Spoiled Turnips)
4) no Rafflesia

Abundant Nature means:
1) appropriate number of trees (I don’t know the counts yet)
2) many flowers
3) high Nature Points from Public Works
Good: Flower Clock, Flower Bed, Flower Arch, Wisteria Pergola, Straw Fence, topiaries, Solar Panels, Wind Power Generator, Windmill
Bad: Garbage Can, Jumbo Monitor, Oil Excavator, Tire Play Equipment, Picnic Sheet, Traffic Light, illumination items, Tower

Abundant Living means:
1) high Living Points from Public Works
Best: Campground
Good: bridges, benches, outside lights, Garden Chair, Hot Spring, Fire Hydrant, Stadium Lights, Solar Panels, Lighthouse
OK: almost everything else including Water Well, Fountain, clocks, Signboard, Face Board, signs, art, monuments, etc.
Bad: Garbage Can

Can't remember who posted it b/cos I never bothered to learn their username and last time I accidentally said Zen wrote it (which he didn't, but I assumed he did from memory) - so yeah idk who wrote this

"1) appropriate number of trees (I don’t know the counts yet)
2) many flowers"

I think this is the part X_The_Lancer_X was asking about. Your quote answers everything else, but this is the part that is like the old games, except that no one seems to know the numbers.
Sorry I don't know, but that seems to be the question everyone is asking.

Can you still have a couple of the bad things like just one garbage can, and 1 illumination arch and a clock or something? I don't really see why a garbage can would be bad because it would be somewhere to PUT the garbage so the environment wouldn't get dirty. But I sort of see why it is bad too because it stinks and is sort of unsightly :p

I would assume it's roughly the same as from what I hear it still works in same size acres. And I imagine the beach will count somewhat seeing as you can plant trees and flowers on it.

Hopefully it will do the same as CF in that so many flowers = a tree? I loved my treeless perfect town.

I would assume it's roughly the same as from what I hear it still works in same size acres. And I imagine the beach will count somewhat seeing as you can plant trees and flowers on it.

Hopefully it will do the same as CF in that so many flowers = a tree? I loved my treeless perfect town.

Nahh apparently its different in NL as posted above, community proejcts count and there's points of something

and acres are now 14x14 or something

Nahh apparently its different in NL as posted above, community proejcts count and there's points of something

and acres are now 14x14 or something

I kinda meant just the tree and flower count bit. But it seems unfair to include community projects seeing as I don't imagine everyone will want theirs spread evenly through town, or even have them at all.

But 16x16 fits the magical hexadecimal coding system for games, why would they change that? And that's worse than the trend of gradually smaller towns going on. ~ Or is that the acres generate in 16x16 but are counted in 14x14 to account for the smaller acres around the beach edge?

Back