• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Perfect Town

You also get the Gold Watering Can if you maintain perfect status for 2 weeks in a row if I'm not mistaken. Let's you water about 9 flowers at once.

Im almost there! I have lots of extra trees and tons of flowers. Ive just been building a new town project everyday so I gotta be close :s

Mine is getting the underdeveloped statement but its not my fault its the villagers they wont suggest things I want

Mine is getting the underdeveloped statement but its not my fault its the villagers they wont suggest things I want

Tell me about it. I want to set up benches and stuff but I don't want to put those horrible default yellow ones just for the sake of it.

Tell me about it. I want to set up benches and stuff but I don't want to put those horrible default yellow ones just for the sake of it.

This. The yellow is just like a slap in the face when you're walking around an otherwise beautiful town.

Back