Perfect Town?

horakely

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I am confused, I had a perfect town for about 3 days and then on labor day Isabelle was in the plaza. This morning when I talked to her she said I need more public works projects again but none have been demolished...

Has anyone else ever had this happen before? I am confused, I thought it was a certain number of trees, flowers and PWPs. I obviously must have had the right number at some point.

My daughter has a perfect town rating, but each morning Isabelle says the same thing yet in the evenings it's back to perfect again.

I'm yet to get perfect status. I think I'm already there, just need to get rid of the things on the floor so hopefully I'll get there later today.

I'm not sure about trees, flowers, etc. but I do know you need at least 10 PWPs.

Have you cut down any trees or planted any? I think there has to be a balance between PWP's, flowers, and trees. So, 75 flowers would mean you need about 12 trees in each acre, and 12 PWP's. I think.

I didn't even know there was a "balance" o.o I chopped down so many trees, planted so many plants, made so many PWP, also there were times when my flowers would die and I still got a golden can after 15 days.

Yes, I had a perfect town for, well...I'm not sure, I did get two jacobs ladders though. Then one day I spoke to Isabelle and she said I needed more PWPs, even though I hadn't demolished any. Oh well!

This happened to me too, but after 2 or 3 PWPs I got perfect town again.

No idea why...

I just spoke to my daughter and as I said above, she had the same issue with Isabelle stating there needs to be more PWPs in the mornings. She said it may be because you have too many trees.

Off topic, but I just got perfect town status a few minutes ago after picking up all my items that were laying around - woohoo! I'll have to check tomorrow to see if I get the same issue since it's the afternoon here.

Huh. o.o I haven't had her tell me that yet...mainly just that it looks like a landfill because I always leave things lying around when I have no more room in my pockets. XD But I think you can have like...up to 10 items lying around? But it also depends on what they are, so...

I have my golden watering can anyway, so I'm happy. :p

Hmm that's weird that it can change throughout the day.. I planted a few trees Sunday /Monday and also planted flowers so maybe it's balance?
I also had a villager move out yesterday so maybe 1 less building overall affects it?
Weird, I thought once I had 10 PWPs it would stay perfect.

Back