• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop [Permanently Closed] Starlight Storage ⭐️

Status
Not open for further replies.
MalinkaLuna
I'll let her over shortly, watch for my gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seems I missed you, notify when you're online.

Last edited:
I am still here, but my girlfriend had to leave for work like two minutes before you opened up. Since you weren't online when I came home, we will most likely have to do it the same time as this morning. Ill come back to you tomorrow morning then (german time)

MalinkaLuna
Alright, sorry for the inconvenience. Notify when you're available.

Last edited:
Wow you had so many things on my wish list. I went ahead and just made a catalog instead of typing each one. The total if I did it right was 80 tbt http://moridb.com/catalogs/oXDsweMrQC

- - - Post Merge - - -

could I add on mush dresser, end table, lamp and T.V for 8 more tbt? I know it's a big order so if you want me to send half the tbt first I can

FC: in sidebar
Town: WndrLnd
Mayor:Alice
Total: 88 tbt

Sorry double post and I fixed the order form as much as I could.

Last edited:
Don't_ask_Alice
Hi, sure thing! I'll notify when ready. Please pay entirely after we've traded. :)

Last edited:
Sorry I tried to edit it. Mayor name is Alice and town name is WndrLnd. I will be up for a bit more so hopefully I will be on when its ready

Don't_ask_Alice
Thanks for your patience, ready with the first trip!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are still still online? The trade must be in your town since It's a lot of items, sorry I didn't mention.

Last edited:
Hi again!

FC: Sidebar
MAYOR: Jo
TOWN: Narnia
TOTAL: 36 tbt
BUYING: beautiful statue, gallant statue, mystic statue, robust statue, calm painting, solemn painting, neutral painting, moody painting, proper painting, scary painting, warm painting, wild painting
CATALOGING: None

Im sorry i just saw you had my order ready when woulf be a good time to meet up? Im free all day today and tomorrow

Nikkibunny
Notify when you're online.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bosmer
Hi again, sure thing! I'll notify when ready.
I don't have the robust statue, your total's actually 33 TBT.

Last edited:
Nikkibunny
Notify when you're online.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bosmer
Hi again, sure thing! I'll notify when ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't have the robust statue, you're order total's actually 33 TBT.

Ah damn okay I thought I saw it there, oh well. Thanks!

Voderette
No, Sanrio items are 4 TBT. Your total's 7 TBT.
If this checks out, let me know and please provide your mayor and town name.
I'll notify when ready.

Last edited:
oops sorry about that. I had all the different catalogues open at once so I got a little confused. 7tbt sounds great. My town is Pluto with the mayor Halie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back