• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Personal Update 2: Losing It

koopasta

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Special Snowflake
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Ruby
Leif
Jack
Sorry for being overly negative on my blog posts, but I seriously feel as if this is the only way that I can talk to people considering my parents don't give two hoots about me. I'm losing my mind. My mom has gotten even worse since my last update. I already thought that her basically saying that I'm not "motivated" enough for college, but now she's just acting immature. She's talking about me behind my back. I messed up ONCE by apparently eating too much dinner and not cleaning up. She comes down with my grandma (my only relative who I can actually say I love), and I overhear her talking about how I'm "a pig" and "I don't care for anyone else but myself". Excuse me, my lazy donkey of a dad was sitting on the couch watching Alaskan Bush People. He's off work for an entire week and my day at school was a living hell, but she doesn't want to hear any of that because she's "too tired." I know that she wants me out of the house. Talking about your kid behind their back is crappy parenting. I'm considering getting a job and looking for apartments in my town. I'm sick of my parents.

Back