Galaxy Easter Egg
Star Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
White Feather
Feedback
100% (277) +

Hey everyone:blush:
I've got a ton of IGB saved up that I don't really need anymore, since I have pretty much all the furniture and PWPs I want, so I thought it would be much more useful to trade some of it for TBT, to use for villager trading and stuff!

I'm using the exchange rate that's pretty much standard on here now:

tumblr_inline_mpkw5g9Mxg1qz4rgp.gif20 million IGB for 100TBTtumblr_inline_mpkw5g9Mxg1qz4rgp.gif

and this ratio can be altered to give bigger or smaller amounts, e.g. 10 million IGB for 50TBT etc. (if you're not sure just ask and I'll let you know how much I could give you!)

Obviously I have a limit to how many IGB I can sell, so if this thread has a lot of interest I will have to stop trading at some point haha, so I apologise if I run out of IGB:rolleyes:

Rules:
1) I'd prefer to drop the bells in your town manually rather than use the Re-Tail method so please make sure you have quite a large area of free space before I come.
2) Obviously I can only hold about 1.6 million bells at a time in my inventory, so I'll have to run back and forth between the bank a few times, so I would appreciate it if you saved every couple of trips in case of an internet error!
3) Not a rule as such but I would very much appreciate if you left a positive Wifi rating on my profile if all goes well, I will always do the same to you!

So feel free to comment an order and I'll do my best to get back to you!

Thank you so much:blush:

copy and paste this to order!:
HTML:
[SIZE=1]
[b]Mayor Name:[/b]
[b]Town Name:[/b]
[b]FC:[/b]
[b]TBT amount I will pay:[/b]
[b]Have you read the rules?!:[/b]
[/SIZE]

FAQ:
• What is IGB?
...IGB are In Game Bells, basically the bells you use in your Animal Crossing: New Leaf game to buy things.
• What is TBT?
...TBT are Bell Tree Bells, or the bells you obtain on this forum. They are obtained by making posts, responding to polls, ...trading with other users etc.
• How do I send TBT?
...Check out this guide.

tumblr_inline_mpkw5g9Mxg1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mpkw5g9Mxg1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mpkw5g9Mxg1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mpkw5g9Mxg1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mpkw5g9Mxg1qz4rgp.gif

Last edited:
I'll just add you and open my gates!

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back