Shop Peter's IGB/TBT Exchange - <<20 million IGB for 100TBT>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping before I go to sleep:blush:
Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you!

Hey! I'd love to trade with you... I'd like quite a lot of IGB because I'm buying for myself and my friends, so could I trade you 200 TBT for 40 mil IGB? If you can of course! I'll catch up with you tomorrow, then. :)

Hey! I'd love to trade with you... I'd like quite a lot of IGB because I'm buying for myself and my friends, so could I trade you 200 TBT for 40 mil IGB? If you can of course! I'll catch up with you tomorrow, then. :)

Sounds great! I'm ready whenever you are just VM me when you're online!

Hi, could you be able to trade 100 TBT for 20 million in about 6-8 hours? I might consider doing more.

Sure! I'll try to clear up some space since my town is under construction. I'll add you shortly.

Added and gates are opening up in a sec! Hopefully the train station is enough room, I'll just try to pick up bags as we go.

Added and gates are opening up in a sec! Hopefully the train station is enough room, I'll just try to pick up bags as we go.

Okay I'm good to go! I'll be there soon:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry I don't see your town in my list, could you close and reopen your gates for me?:)

yup! let me empty my inventory and clear some space for the bells, ill send the tbt now.

I'd like too sell 100tbt please. Possibly another 100tbt later if needed.

I'd like too sell 100tbt please. Possibly another 100tbt later if needed.

Okay great! I'll be about half an hour if that's okay? Just need to finish the previous order

Gates open, when you enter, just go down the path, and turn right, its a large area right there :),
btw ive just reset so most of my stores aren't open :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back