Shop Peter's IGB/TBT Exchange - <<20 million IGB for 100TBT>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow the rates for exchanging tbt for IBG have really increased...

Yeah I only joined a few months ago and it was 15 million IGB per 100TBT then. I've got to offer the same rate as everyone else though or no-one would buy from me haha!

I'd like to buy 20mil if you're available within/for the next 30 mins! :)

Last edited:
I'd like to buy 20mil if you're available within/for the next 30 mins! :)

I'm available now! Sorry just came online , if you're still ready I could come now? I'll PM you:blush:

Last edited:
If you're still avaible in 15 minutes, I would like to get 4 mil for 40.

HI. I can give you 100TBT for the 20 mil IGB. FC 0791-4612-1792 THANKS (and if you bring an axe or 5 ill add 5 tbt)

Last edited:
HI. I can give you 100TBT for the 20 mil IGB. FC 0791-4612-1792 THANKS

Hey! Sure I could trade I've actually just commented on your post haha:blush:
I'll add you now

- - - Post Merge - - -

(and if you bring an axe or 5 ill add 5 tbt)

Haha sorry I don't have any axes. I've added your FC, please send the TBT and open your gates and I'll be there soon:blush:

hello again! i think ill do the 20 mil this time , because i have more tbt now :) but not now, maybe at 630 EST or later cuz ill be out for a little at 550. unless there is enough time for you to drop before 550

- - - Post Merge - - -

tell me when to send the tbt , kay :) ?

hello again! i think ill do the 20 mil this time , because i have more tbt now :) but not now, maybe at 630 EST or later cuz ill be out for a little at 550. unless there is enough time for you to drop before 550

- - - Post Merge - - -

tell me when to send the tbt , kay :) ?

Hey! Sorry i don't know when that is because of time zone differences:( Is that in an hour and a half?

- - - Post Merge - - -

It should be fine though, just PM me whenever you're free I should be able to trade for the next few hours, and thank you for your order! TBT can be sent when I'm in your town if you like:blush:

ok when im ready ill send the tbt, then open my gates . same place , kay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back