• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

"Phil in the City" Chapter 2, Part 2

KingKombat

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I walked into the "theater" to find out it was actually what it was -- a theater.
I saw a stand selling tickets. I went over to the stand.

Me: One, please.

Cashier: 100 bells.

I handed him the bells. The theater was incredibly small seeing as how I went through the first door and that was the theater. It wasnt hard to find seats, though. I was there with about three people there. I sat myself next to them.
Whoa, surprisingly, they were humans like me. They noticed it, too.

Gabby: Oh, hello!

Bacon Boy: Hey!

Koehler: What's up?

The show won't start in about 10 minutes. Guess I could get aquainted.

Me: Hey! Um...I'm Phil.

Gabby: Hey, Phil! I'm Gabby, this is Bacon Boy, and this is Koehler.

Me: Nice to meet you!

Gabby, BB, and Koehler: Same.

A few minutes of talking, I realized we all had something in common. I think they did, too. Then the show started. A..man appeared on the stage. He had a tail...I think.

Dr. Shrunk: Hey, hey, hey, folks! The name's Shrunk, Dr. Shrunk. To day I'm gonna teach you a few fun things. Everyone here knows what an emotion is, right?

There's only four of us...

Us Four: Yeah...

Dr. Shrunk: Perfect! Today we're gonna learn something new, something fun, we're going to learn an emotion!

...what?

Dr. Shrunk: Anyways, everyone, *REPEAT MY EMOTION*

I feel this sort of trance...it's..trippy.

He made an emotion where he wound up a punch. All of a sudden, Me, BB, Gabby, and Koehler, did EXACTLY as he did! What's going on?? Shrunk snapped his fingers and I felt relaxed, and had something weird up in my memory banks now.

Dr. Shrunk: Thank you all for coming, that's all folks!

We all left the theater to outside. I tried fining what was in my head and started doing the wind-up punch. The other three did it, too!

Me: What..just...hapenned??

BB: Looks like we learned another action, I'm guessing an emotion.

Gabby: Uh..how??

Koehler: It had to do something with that trance...

Me: I guess.

BB: Hey, where do you guys live? Maybe we can drop by each other's towns! Mine is Bobville.

Me: I live in Pinehut!

Gabby: Las Vegas here!

Koehler didn't say anything for about 5 seconds when I guess he realized we were waiting for him.

Koehler: Oh, me? I uh..don't really live anywhere. I travel alot, from town to town.

Me, Gabby, BB: Like Rover?

We looked at each other in shock. We all knew Rover.

Koehler: ..yeah.

Me: Jeez, that guy is everywhere, ain't he?

They all nodded their heads.

Me: Weird.

BB: Hey, you guys had better visit.

Gabby: Don't worry, we'll be sure to.

Me: It's getting late, we should get going.

We all waited for the bus, and we all got on. It was my stop.

Me: Well, I'll be seeing you guys.

I got off the bus. I watched as the bus rolled away. The only other three humans I know. But, it's cool to have animal friends.

The next day, there must have been some weird accident, because when I passed the bus stop, I saw they had put up a caution sign.

It read: ANIMAL CROSSING!

THE END

KingKombat said:
I walked into the "theater" to find out it was actually what it was -- a theater.

I handed him the bells. The theater was incredibly small seeing as how I went through the first door and that was the theater. It wasnt hard to find seats, though. I was there with about three people there. I sat myself next to them.

A few minutes of talking, I realized we all had something in common. I think they did, too. Then the show started. A..man appeared on the stage. He had a tail...I think.

Dr. Shrunk: Hey, hey, hey, folks! The name's Shrunk, Dr. Shrunk. To day I'm gonna teach you a few fun things. Everyone here knows what an emotion is, right?

Dr. Shrunk: Perfect! Today we're gonna learn something new, something fun, we're going to learn an emotion!

...what?

He made an emotion where he wound up a punch. All of a sudden, Me, BB, Gabby, and Koehler, did EXACTLY as he did! What's going on?? Shrunk snapped his fingers and I felt relaxed, and had something weird up in my memory banks now.

We all left the theater to outside. I tried fining what was in my head and started doing the wind-up punch. The other three did it, too!

BB: Hey, where do you guys live? Maybe we can drop by each other's towns! Mine is Bobville.

Koehler didn't say anything for about 5 seconds when I guess he realized we were waiting for him.

Koehler: Oh, me? I uh..don't really live anywhere. I travel alot, from town to town.

I got off the bus. I watched as the bus rolled away. The only other three humans I know. But, it's cool to have animal friends.

The next day, there must have been some weird accident, because when I passed the bus stop, I saw they had put up a caution sign.

THE END
O_O

Bacon Boy said:
KingKombat said:

...what?

THE END
O_O
?

KingKombat said:
Bacon Boy said:
KingKombat said:

...what?

THE END
O_O
?
What happened?

Bacon Boy said:
KingKombat said:
Bacon Boy said:
KingKombat said:

...what?

THE END
O_O
?
What happened?
I 'ono, I just saw the sign there.

Back