• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Photos With All The Villagers (114/333)

This is amazing!!! Also, it's a great ref for people to use to see a character "in-game" that they may be thinking about moving-in! Great work! :>

My dream town has Buck, Chops, Gayle, Lucky, Rocco, Shari, and Zell, all of which you need.

Last edited:
this is a really cool idea!! i was thinking of doing something that has to do with the villager photos, but it's taking me a while to get even my first villager photo. lol

good luck with this! i hope you can complete this fun idea as soon as possible!

Thanks! :D

Neat idea!

You can visit my older towns dreams, if you want to. they both have the same name and some villagers I have twice: 4500-2251-3908 (old, date 2013) and 5900-4513-1284 (old, date 2014)

I'll surely do it! :)

You visited my dream town! Haha. I should have left some clothes at the plaza for you ;)

Good to see that someone recognized their dream town :D

I have Bam, Daisy, Genji, Graham, Monty and Nibbles in my town, all of whom you need! (DA: 6600-5658-4534)
I also have Paula and Freckles on Mainstreet, if you wanted to visit my town instead

I'll visit you DA, that for sure! :) As for your town, I'll keep it in mind in case I get stuck on not finding those villagers :D

So cool! Good luck with them all!

Thanks! :cool:

This is amazing!!! Also, it's a great ref for people to use to see a character "in-game" that they may be thinking about moving-in! Great work! :>

Thanks! ;)

My dream town has Buck, Chops, Gayle, Lucky, Rocco, Shari, and Zell, all of which you need.

I'll surely visit, you'll see them in the next update :D

Wow what a unique goal. I hope you can accomplish it soon :) would love to see the completed product

Kinda hoping on having it done by January at the latest :D

Heya! I have Tia, Papi, Marshal, Goldie, and Daisy! c: (but I believe you're already found Daisy? :D)

my DA is 5600-6135-9095 (sorry if it's a mess! D: I left you some clothes though <3)

This is nice! I have Tutu, Wart Jr. ,Rory, Ren?e and O'Hare.
DA: 7800-4361-7636

I was doing a random search, and found a town with 10 tier 4/5's that you mostly need DA: 7600-2249-1285

you can visit my dream town if you'd like, i got a few villagers you dont have pictures with quite yet!

daisy, frobert, lucky, pietro, stitches to be exact!

Last edited:
I've had to update my DA with clothes and things now because I felt bad seeing my animals in the screenshots. :p

Heya! I have Tia, Papi, Marshal, Goldie, and Daisy! c: (but I believe you're already found Daisy? :D)

my DA is 5600-6135-9095 (sorry if it's a mess! D: I left you some clothes though <3)

Thanks! I'll hopefully remember to put them on :D

This is nice! I have Tutu, Wart Jr. ,Rory, Ren?e and O'Hare.
DA: 7800-4361-7636

Thanks!

Cool Beans.

Frank and Beans!

I was doing a random search, and found a town with 10 tier 4/5's that you mostly need DA: 7600-2249-1285

Yay! Thanks!

you can visit my dream town if you'd like, i got a few villagers you dont have pictures with quite yet!

daisy, frobert, lucky, pietro, stitches to be exact!

I'll do it, thanks :D

I've had to update my DA with clothes and things now because I felt bad seeing my animals in the screenshots. :p

Ooops, I sense a cease and desist letter coming my way ;)

I have alfonso and Colton

Will search for your town, thanks :)

You can visit my dream town for Barold =D He is the main character in my town!

- - - Post Merge - - -

PS: I do not have Katt and Bruce (or maybe they still around) coz it been a while I last update my dream lol, do tell me if u still see them in! I miss my Katt...

Here my dream address:5000-5190-4269

Rudy
flurry
poppy
carmen
bunnie
skye
mapple
lolly

Last edited:
My villagers are listed in my town, you're welcome to visit, my NA one needs more dreamers. Its address is 5500-4441-1777.

I don't have a dream address yet, but you can come visit tomorrow? I have..
- Bill
- Bree
- Daisy

I guess it's harder getting those Tier 4s and 5s, haha!

Back