• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Pic of Punchy x2 and Pic of Canberra

SliceAndDice

A Machine For Pigs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (58) +
I'd like a bit more, sorry. I hope this doesn't sound super greedy, but I figured they are worth a bit more. :blush: Especially Punchy. Canberra not so much, I guess... :( She is way underrated.

Can I head to yours? I'm reserving a spot for a villager tomorrow and rather not take any risks :3

Everything went well. Thank you for the trade, leiamaee! :) Still selling one Pic of Punchy and one Pic of Canberra.

Yes at both of you. I would prefer coming over to your towns though, because my connection seems to be a bit slow today and it takes a long time to get over to my town. :(
How much are you willing to pay@Nintendofan?

@Julia: Yep, that's fine. We have different Time Zones though, so we might have to do this tomorrow instead. I'll be here for a while, waiting for my Wolfgang to take from another town. x3

@Team: No, sorry. I don't really want pictures of animals I don't have or had in my town.

Would you like some free pictures? I have about 20 xD

Where do you get all those? xD Must be a lot of work. But no thanks, you should sell them instead or give them to people that don't mind collecting random villager pics.

Back