• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Pillow's Shop Of Random Stuff

Hey can I get these items from happy home designer: inflatable resetti sun massive cake money mountain and tea cup ride, I'll calculate the price if you reply

Hey can I get these items from happy home designer: inflatable resetti sun massive cake money mountain and tea cup ride, I'll calculate the price if you reply

Alright, sure! Just message me whenever you'll be ready!

Could I get the stack off clothes, classic screen and slipper rack for 12 tbt?

Hello Kitty Chair and Clock for Classic Screen from stella and Ivy Partition from Tasha?

Hi! Can I have the elegant chair, salon mirror stand, and snack machine for 12 tbt? :) vm/pm me if so~

Hello Kitty Chair and Clock for Classic Screen from stella and Ivy Partition from Tasha?

Sure! I'll add your Friend Code right now! Just message me when you're ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Can I have the elegant chair, salon mirror stand, and snack machine for 12 tbt? :) vm/pm me if so~

Sure! I'll get your order right now! I'll tell you when I finish your order!

Hi,
I'd like to order:
from Billy: black phone, cool globe, zen phone stand, retro screen
from Maddie: lunch pack, picnic basket
from Huck: burger meal, drink machine, snack machine, square minitable

I can pay IGB or TBT, whatever you prefer :). For the ten items I guess it would be 1.500.000 IGB or 40 TBT. Or I could let you visit some of the Sanrio RVs, but I'm still waiting for the cards to arrive.

Last edited:
Hi,
I'd like to order:
from Billy: black phone, cool globe, zen phone stand, retro screen
from Maddie: lunch pack, picnic basket
from Huck: burger meal, drink machine, snack machine, square minitable

I can pay IGB or TBT, whatever you prefer :). For the ten items I guess it would be 1.500.000 IGB or 40 TBT. Or I could let you visit some of the Sanrio RVs, but I'm still waiting for the cards to arrive.

Alright, I'd prefer to visit the Sanrio RVs so I don't mind waiting! I'll get your order ready right now and notify you when I finish! Just notify me back whenever you get the cards ready!

Hi again~ Could I get one classic screen from Stella? o:

Back