• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying PINK & WHITE AZALEAS STARTS

NewLeaf-Me-Alone

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Red Lily
Feedback
100% (68) +
Hi there!

I need quite a few pink & white azalea starts. If you have any to sell, name your price below! Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Hi there,
I have 8 pink and 6 white azaleas. How about 2 tbt for each one?

Hi! Would you be willing to sell them for 1tbt instead? I have a big order soon and I'm afraid I won't have enough... I can compensate with IGB though! :)

Sure, that's fine. Today I got another pink one, so I can give you 15 azaleas.

Oh, and you don't need to pay IGB, 15 TBT is just fine :).

Last edited:
Sure, that's fine. Today I got another pink one, so I can give you 15 azaleas.

Oh, and you don't need to pay IGB, 15 TBT is just fine :).

Are you sure?? Thank you so much! Would you like to come to my town right now? Or would you like me to come visit yours? I can send you the bells right away! :)

Sure, I don't need them and I'm happy when someone does something beautiful with them :). You can come over and pick them up. I just added you and will open my gate.

I can trade you 3 pink and 3 white... I'm a little bit new to this forum and I'm not quite sure what things are going for right now, but I'd prefer to trade for IGB and I'm available now if you're interested. :)

I can trade you 3 pink and 3 white... I'm a little bit new to this forum and I'm not quite sure what things are going for right now, but I'd prefer to trade for IGB and I'm available now if you're interested. :)

Sure I'd love to! Tell me your price :)

Back