• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying PINK & WHITE AZALEAS STARTS

To be honest that's a bit harsh. Some people might pay that, but not me. Sorry!

Definitely no worries; I'm a part of another AC:NL forum and was trying to base it around how much I have seen them go for over there (I often see bush starts go for 50-100k ea. over there, which is why I've generally always sold them but never bought them, lol.). I'd love to help you out, so I'm honestly not too picky/feel free to offer what you think is fair. Does 10k ea, or 60k sound okay? If not, I'm open to other offers for sure. But of course if you're no longer interested, that is also cool and I'd understand :)

Last edited:
Definitely no worries; I'm a part of another AC:NL forum and was trying to base it around how much I have seen them go for over there (I often see bush starts go for 50-100k ea. over there, which is why I've generally always sold them but never bought them, lol.). I'd love to help you out, so I'm honestly not too picky/feel free to offer what you think is fair. Does 10k ea, or 60k sound okay? If not, I'm open to other offers for sure. But of course if you're no longer interested, that is also cool and I'd understand :)

Oh don't you worry lovely! I've seen those prices too, I just think it's crazy haha :) I know here they sell for 1-2tbt each, so if you'd like I could offer you some tbt instead? I've joined not too long ago myself, but discovered that most deals here are made with tbt, and rarely igb actually! It might help you out a bit more - but it's your call! :) xx

Sure, that works. :) I'll open up my gates for you, feel free to come over whenever you're ready.

EDIT: I'll be open as Harold from the town Metro. :)

Last edited:
Back