Pips....

DarthGohan1 said:
I think we need to have a poll for what characters should be used.
I know. But you need, like, 4000 posts to make one. <_<

Polling should be allowed FROM THE START! :angry:

how about you guys just ask me, then i do it? that sounds easy enough...

my vote goes for the Gyroid being sage, or maybe Kapp'n

:)

This may not sound original, but maybe there should be pips for every rank, and the pip would match that rank. For example, the fish rank could have the pip of a fish and so on. It's just an idea, though.

PIRANHA2 said:

Then I will. Would you please make one?

i have some

(credit to bambam)

av-1.gif

for the admins and iwil get the mod 1 later

SysteMeltDown911 said:
i have some

(credit to bambam)

av-1.gif

for the admins and iwil get the mod 1 later
I like dat one, we dont need 1 4 ea rank, just one for leik members, mods, admin and stof.

YesManJr's_Cohort said:
Oh, sure, just volunteering me without asking. :mad:
JK.I'd be happy to do it....for a price.

:p
I'd like to introduce you all to my pip-making friend....YesManJr's_Cohort!

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
This may not sound original, but maybe there should be pips for every rank, and the pip would match that rank. For example, the fish rank could have the pip of a fish and so on. It's just an idea, though.
What a simple idea smart, yet how genius it is. Great idea!
We'd have a basic pip for every member rank, and then admins/mods/sages could have custom ones.

DarthGohan1 said:
We'd have a basic pip for every member rank, and then admins/mods/sages could have custom ones.
That was the idea I had which was the reason this thread even exists. >_>

Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Oh. Well, if the Admins say yes, then I think we should do it. Although, we have to wait for the new ranks, which who knows when they will be here.

Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Oh. Well, if the Admins say yes, then I think we should do it. Although, we have to wait for the new ranks, which who knows when they will be here.
bul and blast and storm probably know how soon...and those would be pretty cool.

YesManJr's_Cohort said:
If you guys want me to do it, I can't right now.
MS Paint isn't working for me. :|
I think that we're gonna wait until new ranks arrive until anything happens.

really?...i was talking to bul just yesterday and he said it might not be what you said.

Justin125 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

Then I will. Would you please make one?
sure, i just need it written out by one of you... i dont want to do your work

:p

I think they will come tommaro. Is it sooner? Also, the whole notion of new ranks is so interesting. We've been waiting all this time, and still no impovment. just "Oh... It's coming... Soon!" posted every time ranks come up in a negative light.

Back