• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Piranha's Siggy Contest!

LaserGirlFetch

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Before you start saying I stole chubsterr's idea, I have permission from him to make a contest. Ask him yourself.

Welcome sig and avatar makers to Piranha's Siggy contest! Since my computer with Photoshop is at GeekSquad getting fixed, I have no way to make anything... So, I decided, why not have a contest!

Here's all the rules and such for what I want you guys to make me.

Width and Height of the signature can be ANYTHING under 500x200. Anything pass that will need to be resized.

The character you will be using is Giratina's Origin form. If you don't know what the origin form looks like, refer to this picture: <div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
giratina_origin.jpg
</div>

For the text on the signature, I want ya'll to use this text: Sarc

Simple as that :p

Moving on....

Prizes! =3

First Place: 500k

Second Place: 300k

Third Place: 200k

After I start receiving signatures, I will set a deadline for the contest. Once the deadline is over, I will make a poll where you all can vote for which signature you like best!

So... I think I've got everything covered. If you have any further questions, please PM me and let me know!

Number of entries so far: 5

Entries so far:
01Giratina.png
-bittermeant
pirahnnasig.png
-Nikoking
2s6t5kg.png
-chubsterr
pirahnasig.png
-auraguy
sarcvy9.png
-Zack
a9mtt1.jpg
-squishysaar

DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: Febuary 22nd.

looks fun, i'll make one.
it'll probably be done today or tomorrow.

Back