• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

Today I took a step in what I can only hope is the right direction. Will get back to you later on that last part.

Lol, internet mobs. The saddest people on the internet who are so weak that they rely on other people to help bring one person down. Pathetic, get a life.

I really hope I can win the auctions I'm participating in on zenmarket! It'd be great to finally get stuff I've only dreamed about for years.

I should really do a bit of revision for my oral exams next week, but we all know I'm not going to :)

It better not be locked tomorrow when I wake up, its Christianity what can go wrong? Its totally not controversial. XD

Wow I slept like a freaking baby. Still feel really sore though

I think I'm going to save my bells up for a username change. It's a bit embarrassing being stuck with a name I came up with when I was like 9 by just combining the names of my two favourite pokemon at the time :rolleyes:

Girl. You need to open a Can of Whoopass.
Don't let anyone judge your relationship goddammit. :mad:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well... least I see yall together. :3

I'm not going to be able to get the Switch on release date. The internet terrifies me because of Zelda spoilers right now.

I just remembered how ridiculous some of the rumors were about my teachers in middle school. One teacher had a rep as a pervert by the students and had a rumor he wore mirrors on his shoes to look up girls skirts. I'm just laughing at how crazy these were.

Back