• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

"Du dey?" Alaska will always be my fav you can't change my mind.

Me at work: I'm gonna go home and shape my nails for polish tomorrow, yay

Me while still at work: *breaks nails*

Literally checking food delivery services weekly to see if they'll start delivering in this area...
I didn't realize how bad my pizza addiction was till I moved somewhere else.

Last edited:
every time someone suggests a "date the villagers" mechanic for the new Animal Crossing I lose 5 years off my life

After Pocket Camp dropped we would get so many pervs elsewhere. Before we did have a select few odd ones. One guy was obsessed with Margie and kept posing fat fan art. Dude also seemed to hate Marshal with a passion.

Karma, karma, karma, karma, karma chameleon
You come and go, you come and go
Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dreams
Red, gold, and green, red, gold, and green

It's 1am. I'm not tired. Send help.

i sincerely thank people who offered to try and snag sakuras for me bc yay trying to stay awake til midnight

>>select ban justin

There's no such thing as bad music taste! Just different. ;)

It’s 1:30am and I hear birds chirping in my backyard. Must be some party going on back there.

people who can't do a nice thing without announcing it everywhere are so funny

Damn, I like NickelBack.

I'm so dead there's an auction for a popsicle, a collectable I want and I can't even get it. Even if I didn't spend my tbt on Sakura collectables, I would have already been out bidded.

Last edited:
Almost all conflicts are because of religion.

when u've always suspected someone of being an egomaniac in spite of their cutesy demeanor and then they confirm it 8)))))

Back