• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

the "what's bothering you" thread just came back and its heading down a dark road already lmao

This guy has donated like $3k so far to this streamer I'm watching. Why would you donate all that money to some random person on the internet?

This guy has donated like $3k so far to this streamer I'm watching. Why would you donate all that money to some random person on the internet?

What was the streamer's reaction? :eek:
Is it a charity drive? Because if it's not, I'd like to know what absurdly generous person would donate that much to them.

What was the streamer's reaction? :eek:
Is it a charity drive? Because if it's not, I'd like to know what absurdly generous person would donate that much to them.

She's super happy about it but who wouldn't be? It's not a charity stream. She doesn't even have a facecam or pictures of herself anywhere so it's not like a "Oh, you're so pretty. I'm going to donate so you'll show your ****." kind of thing.

She's super happy about it but who wouldn't be? It's not a charity stream. She doesn't even have a facecam or pictures of herself anywhere so it's not like a "Oh, you're so pretty. I'm going to donate so you'll show your ****." kind of thing.

Oh, that sounds neat. I give a big salute to the guy that donated. So what kind of a livestream is it then? Like a drawing stream or a game stream?

When ever I'm nice to someone on Club Tortimer they usually end up being mean people. When ever I'm mean to someone on Club Tortimer they usually end up being nice people. Jfc, I've been having mean people come up to me a lot lately because I've been nice to Club Tortimer people lately. I don't even know why I bother going there anymore, I guess I'm just bored.

If I recall correctly, he's not keeping any of the money.
He's going to spend it all on a potato salade party.

so close to 10k BTB.
Then you can join yellowstone
Elmo%203.png

Last edited:
Back