• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

I spent like an hour getting ready to be all dressed up for someone at school today and they weren't even there lol

Idk why I feel so weird coming back on this site. It's only been like two weeks, but I feel like something's changed. I don't like it.

Idk why I feel so weird coming back on this site. It's only been like two weeks, but I feel like something's changed. I don't like it.

Well the board layout did literally change a lil bit a couple days ago (unless that's not what you're referring to x3)

I spent like an hour getting ready to be all dressed up for someone at school today and they weren't even there lol

Ugh, that sucks. Whenever we dress up for band competitions, I always hope my crush sees me (which she usually does). She's stopped paying me attention, though, so I'm trying to stop myself from caring.

Do you have their number? Next time, you could casually send them a picture or something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well the board layout did literally change a lil bit a couple days ago (unless that's not what you're referring to x3)

Yeah, I noticed that (like this being put in The Basement lol. I looked all over for it when I came back). That's probably part of it, but I feel really disconnected, I guess. Idk.

Ugh, that sucks. Whenever we dress up for band competitions, I always hope my crush sees me (which she usually does). She's stopped paying me attention, though, so I'm trying to stop myself from caring.

Do you have their number? Next time, you could casually send them a picture or something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, I noticed that (like this being put in The Basement lol. I looked all over for it when I came back). That's probably part of it, but I feel really disconnected, I guess. Idk.
I wish I had their number, haha. But I'm sorry to hear that. :c I was also hoping my crush would see me but I feel like even if they were there they wouldn't notice a difference.

Also it feels like a lot of people have kinda disappeared but maybe that's just me.

I wish I had their number, haha. But I'm sorry to hear that. :c I was also hoping my crush would see me but I feel like even if they were there they wouldn't notice a difference.

Omg, I know this feeling too. Sorry you're in this situation; I know it really sucks to get out of it.

And yeah, certain members I'm accustomed to seeing have been pretty scarce. I guess that's just life, though.

Omg, I know this feeling too. Sorry you're in this situation; I know it really sucks to get out of it.

And yeah, certain members I'm accustomed to seeing have been pretty scarce. I guess that's just life, though.
No worries! I'll try again for her tomorrow and maybe this time she'll notice, but if not, I guess I'll get over it.

I hate the canadian postal service soo much *gently blows a dandelion puff*

I'm really really hungry, but I don't want to go downstairs....I don't know if my Mom is down there or not...and my mom screams a lot.

I need to vent about someone but the person who always lets me do that is the person I need to vent about. :v

This person in one of my classes has been irritating lately. I seriously want to ******* kick his ass even though I'm sort of his friend.

Why can't we just go to school, take all the work home and do it there? Nothing is very hard to teach (so far) and if your confused you can just go google it. It would save me a lot of time.

Back