• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

GGn754AawAAKlLi.jpeg

Moments before my Switch decided it wanted to kick the bucket (kinda of, it was just an error screen)
So many purple mushrooms spawn in one day, aren't they supposed to be rare?

People are now saying that the Switch 2 will come out in 2025. This is exactly what I predicted back in 2017. Nintendo did say that the Switch will get an extended lifespan due to how disastrous the Wii U has been.

One one hand, it’s a good thing they’re waiting until 2025 to release the Switch 2 because that would give more time for new switch games like a Zelda equivalent of Super Mario 3D All Stars and Let’s Go Johto. And of course, retro games on Nintendo Switch Online. It also will give the Switch more time to outsell the PS2. But on the other hand, the old Switch is getting stale, and it’s been out for 7 years. No video game console would last this long, not without a successor.

^I really hope they plan on releasing remastered versions of Metroid Prime 2 and 3 for the Switch like they did w/ the 1st game, before the next generation rolls around. Guess we'll see.🤞

There’s a season six episode of The Simpsons called “A Star is Burns.” It’s notable because it was a crossover with the show “The Critic”, but Matt Groening was extremely opposed to the idea of a crossover. However, the rest of the staff went on with it anyway. He hated the episode so much that he had his name removed from the credits of the episode. I watched the episode recently. Was it really that bad? No. But I don’t remember that much about it. This was the main highlight:

Also, another thing, yesterday I watched a Futurama episode and its couch gag was like this:

1708266225980.png

I mean, wow. I had no idea they’re the ones made the show. I thought it was written by the Star Trek writers all this time.

^I really hope they plan on releasing remastered versions of Metroid Prime 2 and 3 for the Switch like they did w/ the 1st game, before the next generation rolls around. Guess we'll see.🤞
Echoes Remastered and Corruption Remastered are on my wishlist too, but the main games I want left are the Johto version of Let’s Go and a Zelda compilation that contains Ocarina of Time, the Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess. But there aren’t very many games I want for the Switch now.

I hope YouTube didn't remove the ability to switch to desktop mode when you're on a mobile device. I'm trying to do that, and for some reason now I can't (in the past, I always did this without any issue).

EDIT: Alright, desktop mode is now mysteriously functioning again.

Last edited:
Hmm.... I don't really see myself ever using the Hug and Celebrate reacts. They mostly just get in the way when I'm trying to select the usual 👍 and ❤️ I figured we'd get a Hug react because it's a Hug react, but now that it's an actual thing? Meh, it's kinda corny ngl

Hmm.... I don't really see myself ever using the Hug and Celebrate reacts. They mostly just get in the way when I'm trying to select the usual 👍 and ❤️ I figured we'd get a Hug react because it's a Hug react, but now that it's an actual thing? Meh, it's kinda corny ngl

I feel the same way and posted about it previously. I haven't used either of them a single time. I just find them really unnecessary to be honest. I can see why some people may love them, but for me they really do just make things more complex when selecting a react, like you mentioned.

I feel the same way and posted about it previously. I haven't used either of them a single time. I just find them really unnecessary to be honest. I can see why some people may love them, but for me they really do just make things more complex when selecting a react, like you mentioned.
Oh yay! Another like-minded person! I honestly really thought I was the only one who felt that way 🥲 they really are unnecessary. But at the end of the day they don't affect me or hurt no one. Life goes on lol

Mega Babies is one of the worst things ever allowed on TV. I never watched it, but I watched a review of it, and it’s a really, really bad show. Do not search it up. And definitely don’t search up a video of it. I’m not trying to use reverse psychology. I’m being sincere. Don’t watch anything from it if you ever want to eat again, or if you don’t want to be at a toilet throwing up for five hours.

The worst part about the show has to be that it was aimed at kids. They’re putting stuff to make you vomit in a kids show. The writers and creators of that show either really hate children or took a pound of crack every time they wrote an episode.

Back