• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

"guise, i'm not like those other girls. i don't wear all that makeup and silly dresses and i always hang out with boiz cos all girlz are all drama.

except for me, of course, because i'm a special f'in snowflake."

I really want to open a shop here but idk
I just want to request picture redraws with my trolls or something, like if I gave you a real life picture can you alter it with my troll preferences? HMM HMHM HMHMH MHMHM

I've always thought that Molly should look like a Ducklett.

I've been background searching various members of TBT but there's really no point because there's nothing I can do with this information.

I've been background searching various members of TBT but there's really no point because there's nothing I can do with this information.

Yeah because people with a heavy criminal record would go on a site for mainly youths and kids.. Uhm.

And those hackers we had 'cept for oatmeal was from China anyways.

Yeah because people with a heavy criminal record would go on a site for mainly youths and kids.. Uhm.

And those hackers we had 'cept for oatmeal was from China anyways.

I'm not looking for criminal information. Why would you think that? I'm just looking up addresses and phone numbers.

I'm not looking for criminal information. Why would you think that? I'm just looking up addresses and phone numbers.

That's good to know, most people have phones that displays the number so if it's from you we can tell :]

my eyes feel like someone sprayed lemon juice in them and then poured salt all over my eyeball.

tumblr_mwadwrdFWB1qztgoio1_500.gif

i love this gif.

Back