• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Please help me test my new AC blog!

Peachk33n

Princess Peach <3
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Silver Mailbox
Hi guys! after obsessively playing AC for a few days I decided to peek my head out and get back online. the last few weeks leading up to the release my boyfriend designed a website for me to use as my blog. We are both in college and just took HTML and Flash.

This post isnt just shamless advertising >.< since we are both pretty new to coding I want to make sure my page is working on all types of browsers and things like that. The site runs on flash so im not sure if it might run really slow on some computers? anyways if you do end up checking it out let me know how it runs and if you have any comments/suggestions :)

Also I love following other AC blogs so post yours below!

http://newleafblog.ca/

Last edited:
Looks good to me. I'm using Firefox. Too lazy to bring up Safari or Chrome right now, but the way you have it set up, it probably works fine on those too.

On my Kindle Fire the main body of the page is restricted to the bottom right of the page in a small box in which the content does not fit (Kind of like when you zoom in to a page too much and you have to scroll horizontally to see all the text) also the grass texture border takes up the majority of the page...

Back