• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway PLEASE PM ME ART ^^ ☆ ~ Summer Secret Santa ~ ☆ [DUE 16/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to be staff ^^

Username: Utarara
Timezone: GMT +1
What times you are active: 12pm - 7pm also I sometimes come on around 10,11 am, 8,9,10pm
Whether you would still like to participate in the SSS (give and receive art): No thanks ;v;
Write a bit about / describe yourself: I like to think of myself as calm and doesn't get riled up easily. People say I'm quite mature too.

Hope that's good enough idek

ahaha!! I accidently posted my form!!! WOOPS!!! Sorry :p

Last edited:
Username: kianli
Timezone: cst
What times you are active: 3:45pm - 10:00pm? on weekends i'm usually active more often
Whether you would still like to participate in the SSS (give and receive art): i'd like to recieve art but i don't want to give bc i don't wanna disappoint people with my art
Write a bit about / describe yourself: i'm laidback but i'm very passive aggressive when im upset lol

Username: kianli
Timezone: cst
What times you are active: 3:45pm - 10:00pm? on weekends i'm usually active more often
Whether you would still like to participate in the SSS (give and receive art): i'd like to recieve art but i don't want to give bc i don't wanna disappoint people with my art
Write a bit about / describe yourself: i'm laidback but i'm very passive aggressive when im upset lol

Can I just say that your art is really cute plz join <3

But thanks for the form!!

Can I just say that your art is really cute plz join <3

But thanks for the form!!

awh thanks i guess? i haven't drawn in a while so it might be rusty :/ it also might just be a headshot or something lol

awh thanks i guess? i haven't drawn in a while so it might be rusty :/ it also might just be a headshot or something lol

Aah it has to be from the waist up sorry ;___;
If you don't want to, no worries! Happy to have you interested in staff tysm <3

I submitted the form c: I think I did it all right haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back