• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

☆ Please review my Harry Potter themed town ☆

Hey, your town is amazing! I like how you potrayed the giant chess game from sorcerers stone! Plus just overall its great! I gib 10/10

So cool!! I love the house-themed rooms, and all the detail in them, down to the fact that the lighting color in each room matches. I love the train station scene and the greenhouse. The chess board basement was super cool as well, that was one of my favorite scenes from the first movie. (If I'm remembering right, it's been a while since I've read/watched the series). Hagrid's hut was also a nice touch. I was wondering how you were going to make it look like him and the Mii head was smart but the Mii heads always look funny so I had to laugh. :) I love his pumpkin patch too.
Harry's house was last. His character is so cute (they all are, really.) This is where how long it's been since I've been into the series caught up with me; I couldn't pinpoint what scenes/books his rooms were referencing, namely the right room with all the gold stuff and money laying around. I did get the top floor, and how it was that candy shop they visited at some point. Again, been too long, and I can't remember which though I have a feeling it was mentioned in multiple books. The bottom floor also stumped me. Again, been way too long!

Overall, it was very very well done and a beautiful town!! My expectations were high and you met and crushed them.

I have to ask, how long did it take you to finish this town, if it is indeed finished?

So cool!! I love the house-themed rooms, and all the detail in them, down to the fact that the lighting color in each room matches. I love the train station scene and the greenhouse. The chess board basement was super cool as well, that was one of my favorite scenes from the first movie. (If I'm remembering right, it's been a while since I've read/watched the series). Hagrid's hut was also a nice touch. I was wondering how you were going to make it look like him and the Mii head was smart but the Mii heads always look funny so I had to laugh. :) I love his pumpkin patch too.
Harry's house was last. His character is so cute (they all are, really.) This is where how long it's been since I've been into the series caught up with me; I couldn't pinpoint what scenes/books his rooms were referencing, namely the right room with all the gold stuff and money laying around. I did get the top floor, and how it was that candy shop they visited at some point. Again, been too long, and I can't remember which though I have a feeling it was mentioned in multiple books. The bottom floor also stumped me. Again, been way too long!

Overall, it was very very well done and a beautiful town!! My expectations were high and you met and crushed them.

I have to ask, how long did it take you to finish this town, if it is indeed finished?

It took me a year and it is finished

Really inspiring

I have just visited your town now and I thought it was beautiful. Really magical, innovative and just inspiring. I love the quotes that you have your characters say that are each specific to the characters and I just love how much detail you put into every house. Loved the pavement around your town and just the small details were beautiful. I love Harry Potter myself but just by looking at this town you can see how much of a fan you are. Really beautiful, nice work :)

I have just visited your town now and I thought it was beautiful. Really magical, innovative and just inspiring. I love the quotes that you have your characters say that are each specific to the characters and I just love how much detail you put into every house. Loved the pavement around your town and just the small details were beautiful. I love Harry Potter myself but just by looking at this town you can see how much of a fan you are. Really beautiful, nice work :)

Thank you so much :)

Back