• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Please stand by

Ghostkid

the Ghostkidliest guy
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0464-4670-7422
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
White Rose
Coco
Ruby
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Tasty Cake
Jingle Christmas Doll
Poptart Easter Egg
Due to unseen circumstances of not realizing it takes a long time to masuda method a shiny bulbasuar and gavins frustration with it there probably wont be a ghostown chronicals for a few days to overcome said goal...dont worry ghostown will still be looked after by the mayor...he will just spend more time hatching eggs...thank you for ur understanding.

Ive actually tried this method twice once i. W2 also trying for a shiny bulbasuar...but i failed...but scince its higher chance in US im teying my hand at it again...i also vividly remember getting a shiny from breeding with lt surges volty in Soul silver...but then i found out later that it dosnt count as the masuda method and the shiny pichu i got was a full odds shiny...but still cool tho

Back