• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Plume's Peculiars 🐸 Unoderables, Redd, DIY, Seasonal, Materials, Saharah, & more!

Hi there, I’m interested in the pretty tulip DIY and the chic windflower DIY. Are they still available? :)

I'm interested in the cool windflower crown DIY, ivy wall, mossy garden wall, and oasis flooring.

In return I can offer you 2 white public benches, 1 pink drink machine, and 3 NMT.

I can also let you catalog the plaid handy water cooler, 2 cardboard boxes and 2 folding chairs, no extra charge.

I'm interested in the cool windflower crown DIY, ivy wall, mossy garden wall, and oasis flooring.

In return I can offer you 2 white public benches, 1 pink drink machine, and 3 NMT.

I can also let you catalog the plaid handy water cooler, 2 cardboard boxes and 2 folding chairs, no extra charge.
Sure! That would be great. Are you available for pick-up or delivery? ^^

May I plz get the mum wand diy and the cosmos wand diy?
I’ve got moms candle set, a freezer and a pink diner counter table for u!

May I plz get the mum wand diy and the cosmos wand diy?
I’ve got moms candle set, a freezer and a pink diner counter table for u!
ahh I'm actually not looking for the candle set anymore! Does 1tbt and the pink diner counter/freezer sound okay? ^^

Some cherry blossom petals for a pink laptop and red drink machine?

Back