• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Pokeballs Selling So Damn Fast!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a virtual item on an online forum...??

I don't get why everyone is complaining about pixels...

I find it funny that everyone who commented so far has one already :/ (except for like 2 people)

Last edited:

tru
idk theyre supposed to be rare??? whats the point of them if theres an endless stock??? if they weren't rare then you wouldn't care much about them

Quit complaining.
You can feel whatever you want, but we're not going to change it.

It's the way it is for a reason. The item is supposed to be rare, and to be honest, I've NEVER seen our community go so crazy over a shop item before. People buying and selling, it's amazing. If you can't get one from the shop then buy one from someone who managed to get more than one.

Also, if you don't stop with the cursing I'm going to send you an infraction. It's getting ridiculous.

Gallows I love you omfg

If it was unlimited stock like tsundere said then it won't be rare would it?. The pokeball is supposed to be a rare item not a
item with endless stock.

Last edited:
It's the way it is for a reason. The item is supposed to be rare, and to be honest, I've NEVER seen our community go so crazy over a shop item before. People buying and selling, it's amazing. If you can't get one from the shop then buy one from someone who managed to get more than one.

Also, if you don't stop with the cursing I'm going to send you an infraction. It's getting ridiculous.

Well said anyway its just an item I love collecting stuff uhm thanks Kayla :)
For pokeball.
- - - Post Merge - - -

Also this. Really complaining about pixel item... I rather buy clothes gadgets and food

Do you think they should close this?

Last edited:
Same... I think it's kinda off topic it might close soon. If I can buy pokeball in shop I can give it to her .
Yeah. Everyone ganging up on her makes me wanna support her lol. Im not gonna stay up till 3 am though :p

Yeah, it's pretty silly to get mad over pixels...
I don't even try to get one as the time zones frick me up + I don't want to buy one from resale for ridiculous price.

ok im getting annoyed by all these theyre just pixels arguments i guess this thread has reached it's last.

Who cares if they're just pixels? ;; To some people, they might enjoy collecting them and they'll feel happy looking at their posts, seeing a Pok?ball or something. I don't know, but I like collecting stuff too, and I'm sure many other people do here too, so who cares? I waited at the shop, then when I saw the time when they were restocked, I bought one. That's it. You just have to wait I guess. :c I checked back not even a minute later and they were all sold out. It's because they are rare, like everyone else said! You may get a chance to have one soon, and they'll probably be back again soon, so don't worry.

I love collecting stuff even rare but I don't rant like some people does

Last edited:
Let's wait for the argument woo or I will just request someone to close it.

I don't give a flying fadoodle if they're just pixels. I enjoy having them. >:c

I can care less about the other collectibles, but as Pokemon comes first to me I'd love to have the Pokeball.
But they always restock them when I'm either asleep or when I'm in a class that I'm not able to use my laptop in.
I've pretty much given up trying to get one...

I'm not exactly on RoseKitty's side, I'm more like in the middle: "I hate how super rare they are but I can't do sh** about it, so whatever..."
It's seems like everyone has them anyways; so this topic isn't such a big deal. :/

Well if you guys are desperate an item well why can't you just go TBT Marketplace they are selling / auction pokeball pixel simple as that, go ask.

ok im getting annoyed by all these theyre just pixels arguments i guess this thread has reached it's last.

You're just like me, still I like to read the arguments xD

I actually don't mind not having one lol, I'm not as a big a fan of Pokemon as everyone else here...now, if there was a Legend of Zelda item or a Metroid item, that'd be a different story... @.@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back