• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: 1-150

SL92

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
banneraw4.png

You can now find info about the Pokemon you're looking for (thanks to my trusty NP Pokemon Blue guide) with the simple sigs I make for them, and I found out how to use hex codes in my posts. I'm also adding horizontal rules to make browsing that much easier. Doesn't it all look pertier now?

Archives:
13vf4.png

Bulbasaur is number one on the long list of Pokemon. It evolves in Ivysaur at level 16, which evolves into Venusaur at level 32. Bulbasaur is one of the three starter Pokemon in Pokemon Blue and Red, and it's evolved forms have a powerful Grass/Poisen combination.
||Pokedex quote(Bulbasaur, Pokemon Red or Blue): A strange seed was planted on its back at birth. The plant sprouts and grows with this Pokemon||
||Type: Grass/Poison
||Evolution: Bulbasaur->Ivysaur (Level 16)->Venusaur(Level 32)
||Height: 2'4"||Weight: 15 lb (Bulbasaur)

Charmander is one of the starter Pokemon in Pokemon Blue and Red. It is the hardest to train, but pays off after time. It evolves into Charmeleon at level 16, and then into Charizard at level 36. Along with obvious fire moves, Charmander and it's evolved forms can use clawing attacks. Charizard can use flying attacks, because it is a dual Fire-Flying type Pokemon.
||Pokedex quote(Charmander, Pokemon Red or Blue): Obviously prefers hot places. When it rains, steam is said to spout from the tip of its tail.||
||Type: Fire
||Evolution: Charmander->Charmeleon (Level 16)->Charizard (Level 36)(Fire/Flying)
||Height:2'0"||Weight: 19 lb (Charmander)

Squirtle is the third starter Pokemon you can choose from in Pokemon Blue or Red. Squirtle is the easiest to train, and has an advantage against the first gym leader, Brock. Squirtle and it's evolved forms, Wartortle(level 16) and Blastoise(level 36) are all Water-type, deadly to Fire-and Rock-type Pokemon.
||Pokedex quote(Squirtle, Pokemon Red or Blue): After birth, its back swells and hardens into a shell. Powerfully sprays foam from its mouth.||
||Type: Water
||Evolution: Squirtle->Wartortle (Level 16)->Blastoise (Level 36)
||Height: 1'8"||Weight: 20 lb (Squirtle)

Caterpie is perhaps the worst Pokemon to train if you're looking for power. It's evolved form, Metapod(level 7) is as useless as Magikarp, but if you really need a Bug- or Flying-, or even a Psychic-type Pokemon, try evolving it into a Butterfree at level 10.
||Pokedex quote(Caterpie, Pokemon Red or Blue): Its short feet are tipped with suction pads that enable it to tirelessly climb slopes and walls.||
||Type: Bug
||Evolution: Caterpie-> Metapod (Level 7)-> Butterfree (Level 10)(Bug/Flying)
||Height: 1'0"||Weight: 6 lb(Caterpie)

Weedle is Pokemon Red's answer to Caterpie- Weedle learns poison moves as it evolves into Kakuna and Beedrill(levels 7 and 10, respectively) instead of Psychic moves.
||Pokedex quote(Weedle, Pokemon Red or Blue): Often found in forests, eating leaves. It has a sharp venomous stinger on its head.||
||Type: Bug/Poison
||Evolution: Weedle->Kakuna (Level 7)->Beedrill(Level 10)
||Height: 1'0"||Weight: 7 lb (Weedle)

Pidgey is one of the most common Pokemon in Kanto, and a must for trainers wanting a Flying-type. Pidgeot and Pidgeotto are perfect for learning stong Flying moves, including the move FLY.
[color=D2B48C]||Pokedex Quote(Pidgey, Pokemon Red or Blue):A common sight in forests and woods. It flaps its wings at ground level to kick up blinding sand.||
||Type: Normal/Flying
||Evolution: Pidgey->Pidgeotto (Level 18)->Pidgeot(Level 36)
||Height: 1'0"||Weight: 4 lb (Pidgey)[/color]

Rattata is the most common Pokemon in Kanto, found on routes 1, 2, 4, 9, 14, 15, 16, 18, 21, and 22. Rattata is easily trained and can learn dangerous Normal-type moves thanks to its fangs. It's evolved form, Raticate(level 20), is good in a tough situation with it's Hyper Fang and Super Fang. Just don't try to pitch these guys against a Fighting- or Ghost-type Pokemon.
||Pokedex Quote(Rattata, Pokemon Red or Blue): Bites anything when it attacks. Small and very quick, it is a common sight in many places.||
||Type: Normal
||Evolution: Rattata->Raticate (Level 20)
||Height: 1'0"||Weight: 8 lb (Rattata)

Spearow is the other common Flying-type Pokemon you'll find in the wild. Most people use Pidgey instead, but Spearow and Fearow(level 20) can hold their own using shattering peck attacks and speed.
||Pokedex Quote(Spearow, Pokemon Red or Blue):Eats bugs in grassy areas. It has to flap its short wings at high speed to stay airborne.||
||Type: Normal/Flying
||Evolution: Spearow->Fearow (Level 20)
||Height: 1'0"||Weight: 4 lb (Spearow)

Sandshrew is found in the little patch of grass west of Cerulean City, and can be easily caught, if you can find it. Sandshrew is the first Ground-type encountered in a Kanto journey, and Sandslash comes in handy if you want to take down Poison-type gym leader Koga.
||Pokedex Quote(Sandshrew, Pokemon Red or Blue): Burrows deep underground in arid locations far from water. It only emerges to hunt for food.||
||Type: Ground
||Evolution: Sandshrew->Sandslash (Level 22)
||Height: 2'0"||Weight: 26 lb (Sandshrew)

Who's too lazy to make two separate sigs? Me. Nidoran came about in the days before two different genders were a standard in Pokemon games. These Poison-type Pokemon evolve into some of the strongest Pokemon in the game thanks to the Moon Stone.
||Pokedex quotes:(Nidoran[M], Pokemon Red or Blue) Stiffens its ears to sense danger. The larger its horns, the more powerful it secreted venom.
||(Nidoran[F], Pokemon Blue or Red) Although small, its venomous barbs render this Pokemon dangerous. The female has smaller horns.||
||Evolution: Nidoran (M)->Nidorino (Level 16)->Nidoking (Moon Stone)
||Evolution: Nidoran (F)->Nidorina (Level 16)->Nidoqueen (Moon Stone)

My goal is 150.
NICK FROM THE FUTURE SAYS: Hah, this is right before I disappeared from TBT for a half a year.

Are you using Kanto Dex or National?

(Not sure if they are the same for the first 150.)

And shouldn't it but 151? (Mew) Well good luck.

:D

You'd have to be pretty bored!

but so far it looks great! you should get a gallery online of it

:p

Perhaps Storm would let it on ours....:p

OddCrazyMe said:

Kanto is the first 151.........

Super_Naruto said:
OddCrazyMe said:

Well sorry. >_>

I'm not the one who sits there in class thinking about Pokemon.

OddCrazyMe said:
Super_Naruto said:
OddCrazyMe said:

Well sorry. >_>

lol

I still somehow remember like 70% of the pokemon names... and I havn't played a pokemon game in a year or two >_>

OddCrazyMe said:
Super_Naruto said:
OddCrazyMe said:

Well sorry. >_>

Either am I...I'm the one sitting in class waiting for a game. I don't think about "hmm...I'm going to teach my Bulbasaur cut tomorrow" I just think about getting the game.

Super_Naruto said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Super_Naruto said:
OddCrazyMe said:

Well sorry. >_>

Either am I...I'm the one sitting in class waiting for a game. I don't think about "hmm...I'm going to teach my Bulbasaur cut tomorrow" I just think about getting the game.
lol

Lets try to not turn this into something huge guys, just let it go...

@OddCrazyMe- Okay, maybe 151. I'm sticking with the Pokemon Blue Pokedex, the Kanto, or something.

@Sporge27- Yeah, I'm bored.

@Gengar- Yeah, that'll be awesome.

@dragonflamez- o0O0o0O0o0O0o0O0o0Oo0O0o0O0o0O0o0O0o0O

How long does it take you to whip one of these up? That seemed pretty quick.

Awesome job, btw.

Gengar said:
How long does it take you to whip one of these up? That seemed pretty quick.

Awesome job, btw.

Well, they're only to get the point across

;) I'm also typing up info on the Pokemon.

Tanks ya

^_^

I thought it was always called Kanto.... just not mentioned much...

anyway I have a friend that can still say the original pokerap, it is hilarious, and great for scaring people away

:p yes the original is the first 151 pokemon.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
That will be a lot of sigs =o
Thats true...

Say, Shadow...you gave me a little sig test...whadda' ya say I give you one?

Try to make all these sigs by the last day of April. :evillaugh:

Back