• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

Skrelp pulled me to the shore and i followed behind Akira.
I decided to send out Absol.
"Akira, let her ride on Absol, we'll get her to the hospital faster."

Last edited:
Grabbing Froakie, I headed off to the lab and rang the doorbell. No response. I then banged it as hard as I could, but nothing happened. I then broke down the door, and put Froakie in a chamber that looked designated for him. I then ran back to Azure Bay, but everybody was gone. I quickly put my t-shirt on and ran around, but couldn't seem to find them.

Tomoe was starting to faint, and there was no hopsital nearby...

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Does anyone know CPR?"

"Uh...
I can't do CPR, but I know that if she's swallowed water, you have to tilt her head to the side in case she throws up, so sh doesn't choke."

"Um, okay." I said turning her head.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Anyways, I sort of know how to do mouth-to-mouth CPR, but I only took one lesson..."

"Oh god, this is a disaster"

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Oh!"
I rummaged in my bag, and pulled out a first aid book, quickly flicking through to a page about drowning.

"Um, well here goes nothing..." I said as I began to do mouth-to-mouth CPR.

I hope this works....

Reading aloud from the first aid book, "If the patient has swallowed water, tilt their head to the side. If the patient's heart has stopped, perform CPR as soon as possible. Do not give mouth to mouth, simply press hard on his/her chest with interlocked hands."

Last edited:
I was starting to get worried. I looked all over the area, but I couldn't find them. I was exhausted, and fell in a patch of grass nearby. I started to fall asleep then...

I just was standing there. I didn't know how to make myself useful, so I just left to stock up on Hyper Potions.

Reading aloud from the first aid book, "If the patient has swallowed water, tilt their head to the side. If the patient's heart has stopped, perform CPR as soon as possible. Do not give mouth to mouth, simply press hard on his/her chest with interlocked hands."

I quickly stopped.

"NOW YOU TELL ME!?"

Eh? Where am I? I wondered. Oh yeah, I passed out but for some reason, it feels like the water is going away. I'm tired... I thought and slowly fell asleep.

Last edited:
I then began to press my hand's against her chest hard, hoping she'll awaken.

"Hopefully, I'm not doing it too hard..."

Last edited:
Back