Giveaway [Pokémon] Competitive Breeding Services *Only pay if you want* for Gen 6/Gen 7/Gen 8

Variety.Gamer 4438

Always start again
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
3285-0551-5525
Mom's Plush
Jingle Christmas Doll
Isabelle
Lobo
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Feedback
100% (230) +
Do you want to participate in ranked battles or ranked competitions, but don't have time to prepare? :( No fret.

I will offer all kinds of breeding and other competitive services from stat training/breeding to egg moves. Just ask :D

It would be extremely helpful and make things a little faster if you would supply a starter Pokemon for me to breed (meaning it has something you would like for the final product; i.e. correct egg moves, fairly good stats, correct nature, etc.) if you would like. If not, I can see what I can do with what I have within my inventory or what I can catch from the wild.

Depending on the request, some Pokemon may take a little longer to finish than others, so please limit what you want to a full team of 6 (or less) at a time :) Thnx!

Feel free to ask questions if you are confused about something. :)

Please fill out this form

Trainer Name:
Requesting:
Donation (only if you want):
Timezone and Availability:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to make a donation to my services: I accept TBT, bank ball Pokemon (beast ball, dream ball, love ball, etc.), any and all shinies, event pokemon, Pokemon items, and hidden ability Pokemon. For shinies and event Pokemon, I will accept questionables, but plz let me know if you don't exactly know the details of their original trainer. Feel free to make other offers if I didn't specifically mention them here. :cool:

Anyway, Enjoy!!

Last edited:
Back