• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon Eggs, Dragon Eggs Storage!Put them here and people will click!

dgnsjgajkfhajefiehfiawuehfiuwe MOLTRES MISS JNBGjugufgeufygeufytegufvbghb

Lol. Click please.

Bought a Silph Scope and Wide Lens, thanks to yesterday's x2 multiplier on points getting me over 24,000 points, and the sale today. Debating on whether or not to sell my Skull Fossil. I kinda wanna get the points, but I also want to build a living Pokedex of sorts, so I'd need both a Fossil Cranidos and Rampardos.

I could get a Silph Scope ...

BUT FAKE GROUDON IS BETTER THAN LOOKING AT EGGS.

suhffhhawojarkgboeifiefhiniufhiefhifVALENTCOLOLMISSDJFOHFIHFIisfdherifhrkfbrfvhbifefjbe

PLEASE GOD PLEASE GOD PLEASE GOD SPARE MEEEEE.

THE DEVIL HAS POSSESSED MY COMPUTER AND ME. I am NOT joking and I am being serious. HEEEELP ME GOD.

Neko Yuki Pyrozanryu said:
Lol i mised aload :3
but i havent seen any noveltys/Legends today
To be successful in life and avoid things caused by the devil, you must not try to find people to be jealous of and try to not understand and comprehend bad things.

Got a Red Chest, Lustrous Orb, and Palkia Egg. I love this site so much now. Just a few more clicks till I have 50k overall interactions. I know it's not much, but I HAVE GOALS, KAY?

Jak said:
Got a Red Chest, Lustrous Orb, and Palkia Egg. I love this site so much now. Just a few more clicks till I have 50k overall interactions. I know it's not much, but I HAVE GOALS, KAY?
Lol, sell your red orb, and tell me when you do, k?

John102 said:
Jak said:
I don't have one...
._.

Jak said:
John102 said:
Jak said:
I don't have one...
._.
wat, you said you got a red chest....aren't red orbs inside red chests, or did you sell it D=

John102 said:
Jak said:
John102 said:
Jak said:
I don't have one...
._.
wat, you said you got a red chest....aren't red orbs inside red chests, or did you sell it D=
Red Chests can have Lustrous Orbs, Soul Dews, Magma Rocks, or Red Orbs, I think.
I got a Lustrous Orb and summoned Palkia.

Jak said:
John102 said:
Jak said:
John102 said:
Jak said:
I don't have one...
._.
Red Chests can have Lustrous Orbs, Soul Dews, Magma Rocks, or Red Orbs, I think.
Oh...k.

So, how's everyone?

John102 said:
Jak said:
John102 said:
Jak said:
John102 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
I don't have one...
._.
Oh...k.

So, how's everyone?
I'M FANTASTIC.

Got Master Clicker yesterday, got a Red Chest today, along with a Silph Scope and Wide Lens. =D

Jak said:
John102 said:
Jak said:
John102 said:
Jak said:
Oh...k.

So, how's everyone?
I'M FANTASTIC.

Got Master Clicker yesterday, got a Red Chest today, along with a Silph Scope and Wide Lens. =D
Eh, you're on a high right now, you'll soon realize that there's really no point to the game and slow down again. It is just pixels after all, they don't help you in life...

John102 said:
Jak said:
John102 said:
Jak said:
John102 said:
I don't have one...
._.
Oh...k.

So, how's everyone?
FLABBERGASTEDBLARGAGHFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUSTUPIDHOARDERPEOPLEASFDASFDASFASFASFDASFD

John102 said:
Jak said:
John102 said:
Jak said:
John102 said:
Oh...k.

So, how's everyone?
I'M FANTASTIC.

Eh, you're on a high right now, you'll soon realize that there's really no point to the game and slow down again. It is just pixels after all, they don't help you in life...
It's just something I do when I'm bored. It's a nice little distraction. And there's no point to games in general, but that doesn't stop them from being fun.

Jak said:
John102 said:
Jak said:
John102 said:
Jak said:
Oh...k.

So, how's everyone?
I'M FANTASTIC.

It's just something I do when I'm bored. It's a nice little distraction. And there's no point to games in general, but that doesn't stop them from being fun.
Yeah, but then I realized that I was spending waaayyy too much time on it when I could be doing other more important things that would actually benefit me in life, so now I'm limiting myself to like 2.5k a day.

Back