• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon General(Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was to restart my game, would someone be kind enough to hold onto my special pokemon (shinies, and legendaries) while I reset it?
And, if I did that, would I be able to get the special torchic again or would it remember that I'd already got one on this game card?

I think someone would be able to, but I can't because I'm busy right now. But just ask around, someone will help.
I'm not sure if you'd get the Torchic again.

Ok ^.^ I'll put them in my shinies box. So do I just trade random pokemon for them or something? o_O

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've added you. PM me when you are ready ^_^

Yeah, then when I've reset I'll catch a bunch of randoms to trade back.

I shouldn't have to say this, since I genenerally trust people on here, but I expect the hold items to still be there ;)
just ignore that, I'm sure that isn't nescessary to say :p

Last edited:
so i want to get into the competitive battling scene because raising a bunch of cool pokemon seems fun but..
the issue IS raising them to a decent level like from lvl 1 to 50/60
how does everyone do it?

If you're not going to EV train your competitive Pokemon, then you won't stand a chance online. If you ARE going to ev train them, then the issue should be maxing out your pokemon's evs first (unless you've already done this). To grind EXP I'd recommend attaching the lucky egg to the Pokemon in the front of your party and then finding a common wild Pokemon with high HP. Or, you can just chain fish for shinies and defeat the Pokemon found with the rod.

Someone did have one a while back, but I can't find the post.

I just wanted to know because I'm resetting, I'm gonna change my 3ds region to get a rarer form.

I don't think you can change your region. I'm pretty sure once you enter your country and place on the system when setting it up, you cannot do it again. I may be wrong though.

Last edited:
Thank you, Jennifer. I don't really pay attention to that stuff so this is helpful. :)

You're welcome. I pretty much stalked for information due to my endless Shiny Meadow quest along with wanting one of each regardless. Still disappointed that you can't get it in a region that is available on a North American 3DS. :(

my chain broke by a stupid furfrou at like 25
im going to get a food and get back to training some pokemon ugh
shiny hunting better pay off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back