Klefki (M) bold, prankster 31/xx/31/31/31/31 UT
w/ iron defense
OT: Darwin - ID: 36592

Hawlucha (M) adamant, unburden 31/31/31/xx/31/31 UT
OT: Josh - ID: 14371

Skrelp (M) modest, poison touch 31/xx/31/31/31/31 UT
OT: Seth - ID: 16305

Last edited:
Can I buy the ferroseed and swirlix? What pokemon are you looking for?

Hi there, I'm generally looking for same-valued pkm, that I don't own yet ... well even if I own them and they're different, I generally take them, if I'm interested in another gender, or similar.

Yes sure, I'll like your post tomorrow, as I get to trading, so you know, when I'm ready ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay here's my question can you breed a shiny or did you just get from other people?

Hi there.

All the Pok?mon listed are from XY times and they were either shiny-value hatched by someone else - or ingame caught, if they're legendaries.

I "could" technically breed shinies - but the effort is extremely high for me currently and I'd have to decline that.

If you let me know, what you're wishing for - I can check, if someone has the required Pok?mon (unless it's a male ghastly xD)

Anyway, let me know! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to buy these pokemon please :3

Klefki (M) bold, prankster 31/xx/31/31/31/31 UT
w/ iron defense
OT: Darwin - ID: 36592

Hawlucha (M) adamant, unburden 31/31/31/xx/31/31 UT
OT: Josh - ID: 14371

Skrelp (M) modest, poison touch 31/xx/31/31/31/31 UT
OT: Seth - ID: 16305

Hi there, I'd also be happy if I could like your post tomorrow, so you're informed, when I'm actively refreshing tbt again.

I'd love to do it now, but I'm way too tired '^^

I hope that's ok, thanks and good night to ya'll ^^

Sorry for my late response! Ty for keeping my order!
I should be ready tomorrow [technically today] around after like 4:30.
But I'l definitely pm u when I'm ready! :)

oh would I also be able to add these pokemon to my order?

Pumpkaboo (F, XL) impish, frisk 31/31/31/xx/31/31 UT
w/ destiny bond
OT: Caitie - OT: 33328

Gligar (M) impish, immunity 31/31/31/xx/31/31 UT
OT: Tony - ID: 34751

Thanks!

Hi guys, I'm extremely sorry, I was partialy absent for some days ... I hope you all are not angry ^^

I'm a little depressed lately and am not here for too long for the current time ...

But I'm here right now and I'd be happy to deliever you the requested pokemon, if you happen to be here too currently!

Thanks for all the offers!

Hi guys, I'm extremely sorry, I was partialy absent for some days ... I hope you all are not angry ^^

I'm a little depressed lately and am not here for too long for the current time ...

But I'm here right now and I'd be happy to deliever you the requested pokemon, if you happen to be here too currently!

Thanks for all the offers!

it's okay, thank you for letting us know! i will get online now
im on, my IGN is sugar!

Last edited:
it's okay, thank you for letting us know! i will get online now
im on, my IGN is sugar!

Thank you very much and I'm really sorry for letting (especially) you, wait for such a long time!

My apologies and thank you much!

Vm'd ya.
Sending positive vibes, get better soon. c:

Thank you very much ... I feel so sorry for not being here ... but then open the site and get bombed with PM's ... so I have to closed with away before my head closes ... lol '^^

I am here now for 30min - 1h ... if anyone would like to trade, please let me know ...

I will be here for a bit longer tomorrow during the afternoon, which - for me - is in about 15 hours from now on.
If anyone wouldn't be able to reach me today, I'll be here by that time tomorrow.

Thank you very much ... I feel so sorry for not being here ... but then open the site and get bombed with PM's ... so I have to closed with away before my head closes ... lol '^^

I am here now for 30min - 1h ... if anyone would like to trade, please let me know ...

I will be here for a bit longer tomorrow during the afternoon, which - for me - is in about 15 hours from now on.
If anyone wouldn't be able to reach me today, I'll be here by that time tomorrow.

Sending 80tbt. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back