• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ☆ Polaris Cycling ☆ In Boxes: -- ☆ New: -- ☆

I dont know how to get rid of other villagers though, I want bluebear and Chief, but I cant have 11 villagers! :(

Yeah, you just have to wait until someone pings you to move out to get them to leave. :( I don't think Chief should be a tier 1, he doesn't seem popular at all!! Well I'm gonna start cycling again and try to get Bluebear in boxes for you :)

Yeah, you just have to wait until someone pings you to move out to get them to leave. :( I don't think Chief should be a tier 1, he doesn't seem popular at all!! Well I'm gonna start cycling again and try to get Bluebear in boxes for you :)

Ok thank you. Do you have any tips for getting them to ping? I know in Re-tail I push them to my items and walk until I cant see them. I try that and they usually ping.

EDIT: I just got Leif and his shop.
Also, Truffles is moving away. Yess!

Last edited:
Ok thank you. Do you have any tips for getting them to ping? I know in Re-tail I push them to my items and walk until I cant see them. I try that and they usually ping.

EDIT: I just got Leif and his shop.
Also, Truffles is moving away. Yess!

I'm not sure how to necessarily increase the chances of someone pinging to move, but if you talk to all your villagers a lot and one of them says something like "I heard so-and-so is thinking about moving!" That villager will ping you next time they see you. In addition to that, you will know if nobody is planning on moving out if you talk to all your villagers and they give you a generic line about rumors. Each personality type has a different line but it's usually something about wanting to know the rumors in town/talking about how rumors can be scary/how you should look into rumors for yourself before believing them. There's a thread about it somewhere, let me try to find it :)

Edit: here's the link to the rumor guide http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?145364-Villager-Moving-Rumors-(guide)

Last edited:
I'm not sure how to necessarily increase the chances of someone pinging to move, but if you talk to all your villagers a lot and one of them says something like "I heard so-and-so is thinking about moving!" That villager will ping you next time they see you. In addition to that, you will know if nobody is planning on moving out if you talk to all your villagers and they give you a generic line about rumors. Each personality type has a different line but it's usually something about wanting to know the rumors in town/talking about how rumors can be scary/how you should look into rumors for yourself before believing them. There's a thread about it somewhere, let me try to find it :)

Edit: here's the link to the rumor guide http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?145364-Villager-Moving-Rumors-(guide)

Thanks. I know a little bit more. Trying to get people to take Truffles :p

Last edited:
Octavian in boxes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks so much! Thats 2 dreamies off my list! All I need Is Rosie and Goldie, but ill give it a rest :p
When is she leaving?

Yay I'm glad I could help! :) when is who leaving? Bluebear?

Back