• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ☆ Polaris Cycling ☆ In Boxes: -- ☆ New: -- ☆

Could I reserve Pietro, even though, you don't have him, and there's no telling when you'll get him?
Or do I have to wait until you have him, in order to reserve him?
I really want him xD
You're the most reasonable looking cycling thread I've seen, so far.
Plus, 10 tbt isn't much of a loss, in any case ^-^

Could I reserve Pietro, even though, you don't have him, and there's no telling when you'll get him?
Or do I have to wait until you have him, in order to reserve him?
I really want him xD
You're the most reasonable looking cycling thread I've seen, so far.
Plus, 10 tbt isn't much of a loss, in any case ^-^

Well, reserves are typically for villagers I already have in my town as I cannot garuntee when/if I will ever get him into my town. However, at your discretion I can reserve him for you, and then obviously when I get him in (whenever that may be) he will go directly to you. :) but of course it's up to you, I don't have an issue with it but again I cannot garuntee that he will move in to my town!

Well, reserves are typically for villagers I already have in my town as I cannot garuntee when/if I will ever get him into my town. However, at your discretion I can reserve him for you, and then obviously when I get him in (whenever that may be) he will go directly to you. :) but of course it's up to you, I don't have an issue with it but again I cannot garuntee that he will move in to my town!

I understand. I don't expect him anytime soon, if at all. I just messed up my plot resetting, and Henry moved in, instead.
I'd like to reserve him, nonetheless.
If I obtain him some other way, I'll let you know. Don't worry about the 10 tbt. Just keep it, lol. It's fine.
He's tier two, now. So, I feel like it'd be kind of hard for me to find him for a reasonable price.
You're the least expensive I've seen.
So, I'll go ahead and reserve him with you, and send the tbt, now ^-^
Thank you very much! :D

Last edited:
Oh, actually, instead of lurking for Dizzy could I reserve him? xD

I understand. I don't expect him anytime soon, if at all. I just messed up my plot resetting, and Henry moved in, instead.
I'd like to reserve him, nonetheless.
If I obtain him some other way, I'll let you know. Don't worry about the 10 tbt. Just keep it, lol. It's fine.
He's tier two, now. So, I feel like it'd be kind of hard for me to find him for a reasonable price.
You're the least expensive I've seen.
So, I'll go ahead and reserve him with you, and send the tbt, now ^-^
Thank you very much! :D

Okay, sounds good! :) hopefully I'll get him in soon, and if/when I do I'll let you know ASAP :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, actually, instead of lurking for Dizzy could I reserve him? xD

Yeah, for sure! 10 tbt to reserve. As soon as he's in boxes I'll let you know! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sterling is in boxes! Will be voided in a few hours

Back