• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Pompom just gave me...

JaneyBriggs

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
HER PICTURE. I AM SO HAPPY. This is the only picture I will ever need. Time to go hang it in my Lovely themed room.

I have yet to receive any villager pictures yet. Hopefully I get one soon.
I'm really eager to get a picture from Bubbles or Violet.

ok I'm very happy for you but did this really need it's own thread? Maybe there should be a villager picture thread or something, because there's so many posts like these.

Congrats!

The only one I've gotten is Alli's. Which makes me mad. I've been trying to get her to move out since day one. x.x

I knew we were BFFS because she keeps telling me, but I was shocked to get it. I don't care for her house placement but she's so cute it makes up for it.

I predicted she gave you a toilet or trash can, but congrats!

Do villagers give those out?!?! New goal.

Pompom also just suggested the police station. I have been freaking out about not getting this yet, today is a great day in Derry!!!!

Do villagers give those out?!?! New goal.

They do indeed. Marshal has given me multiple trash cans... I wonder if it's a hint?

I got Bam's picture today, but it came at a price - he moved out. I hadn't played the game in 2 weeks and was really disappointed when I saw his house was gone. He was one of my favourite villagers. :(

They do indeed. Marshal has given me multiple trash cans... I wonder if it's a hint?

I got Bam's picture today, but it came at a price - he moved out. I hadn't played the game in 2 weeks and was really disappointed when I saw his house was gone. He was one of my favourite villagers. :(

Awww I'm sorry. :( This was always my fear with Pompom.

I always get clothes from villagers and I'm not a collector of clothes. Hopefully I can start getting some good stuff!!

We need a thread were we can just post things like "I got a villagers pic" or "I unlocked the emporium" so we can stop getting threads like these. But congrats anyways.

Back