Popular Movies You Don't Care About.

frozen 2, everyone i talk to about it seems to think it was really good? i thought the plot was all over the place and it didn’t make sense. i like into the unknown and that’s about it from that movie.

i also just will likely never watch the star wars movies disney made. i’ve heard enough about them to not really care. i’ve watched 7-9 and 1 and 2 and forgot to watch 3.

I actually thought Tangled was a much better film than Frozen.
tangled my beloved!

frozen itself was okay but i haven’t watched it in awhile. i have similar reasons just not to really care about it with star wars.

i don’t like movies that have plot points that aren’t expanded upon/rewritten to appease. in particular the sith jar jar theory and the evil trolls theory feel like they would make both movies (frozen 2 and episode 2) way more enjoyable for me. they’re just kind of average as they stand.

superhero movies are not really my thing like MCU or DC or idk whatever else is out there. i think they're entertaining enough but i wouldn't rate them highly. they're like movies u can watch to shut off ur brain and not think too hard about what's happening on the screen. i also don't care much about harry potter, lord of the rings anything, star wars, transformers, etc.

another one that i don't understand the hype for is avatar. like it was the highest grossing movie (or is still actually idk)??? huh?? how?? i just do not get it how were there so many people watching this movie.

not really into anything marvel or DC stuff and etc. also not into james bond and any agent stuff/trashy spy action films?? specifically that argyle film. not into star wars, barbie, oppenheimer, the lord of the rings and also most disney films (i might go see moana 2 bc childhood but nothing do be set in stone yet)

The Star Wars and Lord of the Rings movies. I just can’t get into them. Also didn’t like Oppenheimer and kept falling asleep trying to watch it. And I hate the Scream movies mostly because of Courtney Cox who is just awful as an actress and honestly she should have been killed by the third or fourth movie. I mean even the original Halloween freshened things up by killing off Jamie Leigh Curtis to start a new arc (even if it wasn’t the best) and it did renew interest in the series and let viewers watch Michael Myers stalk and attempt to kill someone else. Even Child’s Play shifted main characters of the movies after the third one and made sure that Andy wasn’t the only focus or target of Chucky and Tiffany.

Almost anything Disney, particularly all the animated movies.

Most movies tbh. I’ve watched less than a dozen movies in the last five years. I just don’t have the attention span I used to have.

The ones I’m least interested in are probably the action movies like the Fast and the Furious or Godzilla. Despite trying to be thrilling I found them all dull and mindless. I’ve been made to watch a few of them and didn’t like any of them.

Also everything Disney or Pixar has released since 2017. I just don’t feel drawn to any of them. The only one I’m looking forward to is Zootopia 2 since the first one is my favorite Disney movie.

Back